Locked Tiger abuse

Creepy_

1: Your own ingame name Creepy
2: Your own steam-ID no need for that 
3: Name of the admin(s) involved Tiger
4: What server did it happen on ZE
5: What map feywood
6: Time and date 16.04 at 4-5 pm server time dont remember exact time but around that
7: Explain the situation We have feywood last round and we play the map normally, it wasnt beaten or any bonus round. When humans miss heal on stage 5, note that no one pick it up or trolled with it so no one have it, during the boss (zodiark) humans had only 100 hp. What kind of abuse he did is simple, he e-transfer heal item to himself when they were low hp, when I pointed that out he said "I dont care", it was very unfair for people who died at boss and he said again "I dont care", even when I said I'm gonna report for that. Oh also it's now how admin should act, he is literally like KSF admin that dont give a damn for anything lol.
8: Proof check logs in discord, no need for demo

1 hour ago, ShadowCreepy said:

1: Your own ingame name Creepy
2: Your own steam-ID no need for that 
3: Name of the admin(s) involved Tiger
4: What server did it happen on ZE
5: What map feywood
6: Time and date 16.04 at 4-5 pm server time dont remember exact time but around that
7: Explain the situation We have feywood last round and we play the map normally, it wasnt beaten or any bonus round. When humans miss heal on stage 5, note that no one pick it up or trolled with it so no one have it, during the boss (zodiark) humans had only 100 hp. What kind of abuse he did is simple, he e-transfer heal item to himself when they were low hp, when I pointed that out he said "I dont care", it was very unfair for people who died at boss and he said again "I dont care", even when I said I'm gonna report for that. Oh also it's now how admin should act, he is literally like KSF admin that dont give a damn for anything lol.
8: Proof check logs in discord, no need for demo

First of all i did it bcz the lasers fags will cry for an extend and I won't do it  bcz of the rules and in the end we lost that round so it doesn't count as abuse anyway since we didnt win

Edited by Tiger
  • Wow 1

omg what the f*ck.. did you just make a report because the sh*t face @William! :D miss it? are you hes sucking motherf*cking bitch? if i was mamangemant i would rape you from any sides and ddos you.

• Haha 6

Let's sum this up in english:

- Humans missed the heal item. It was not picked up. 

- During the bossfight, Tiger transfered the item to himself with the reason "If we lose, laserfags will cry for an extend and I can't give them one according to the rules

- But somehow transfering an item to you is according to the rules? Apparently it's not a miss-use of power when the round is lost? 

- But the round was lost even with the heal item??? Did laserfags cry for an extend?? I need this paradox answered, please. 

- Am I satisfied? Sure as hell I am. Ty Creepy and Tiger.