Where is bhop??

Haider-sama

• Server Admin
2 hours ago, willy wilson said:

Wait what maps are they disabled on? as a note* I'm for bhop on pretty much every map except like maybe toaster

As right I know two maps that, is Potc which is quite dumb to disable bhop on potc and they have also disabled it on Surf Sahok.

Edited by Chrono
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Chrono said:

As right I know two maps that, is Potc which is quite dumb to disable bhop on potc and they have also disabled it on Surf Sahok.

Thanks, I'd like to see their reasoning for these changes, as I feel like bhop is what makes potc enjoyable for me (though it does mean teamwinning is essentially impossible), while on surf sahok I can somewhat understand due to how it's never won on na hour, though I do think maybe have a vote would suffice rather than disabling it permanently, hopefully an admin can shed light on their reasoning for those changes

• Like 2

7 hours ago, willy wilson said:

Thanks, I'd like to see their reasoning for these changes, as I feel like bhop is what makes potc enjoyable for me (though it does mean teamwinning is essentially impossible), while on surf sahok I can somewhat understand due to how it's never won on na hour, though I do think maybe have a vote would suffice rather than disabling it permanently, hopefully an admin can shed light on their reasoning for those changes

Its a decision that made by server root. I don't mind having bhop enabled on those maps, because it looks normal to me for these maps to have it enabled like that and it is indeed fun. Most players enjoyed that. You guys can convince Killik to change it, perhaps.

The reason was : the maps were meant to have bhop disabled, like on csgo. And it was never meant to be enabled in the first place

• Like 1
  • Haha 1