Locked Slayed by admin, apparently inflating

maso

1: Your own ingame name - bHuj
2: Your own steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:562748128
3: Name of the admin(s) involved - lmntrix
4: What server did it happen on - nide zombie escape
5: What map - ze_surf_danger
6: Time and date - 8 MAY 1200-1300
7: Explain the situation - I did nothing wrong, apparently inflating and lmntrix slays.
8: Proof - watch demo

i checked the forums and lmtrix abusing is very common. why does management do nothing

• Wow 1

lmao my abuse is common, what are you talking about mr. playing since 1 week.

I was watching the cage, where the zombies are, you decided to jump around the cage to get knifed by luck i cought and slayed you. 

Thx for your report.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PrEdAtOr said:

what about stripping my knife so i don't infect humans in the tube

Ah so you mean, going spec before round starts and reviving as zombie to disturb the gameplay and tryharding, cts want to enjoy their round and you knew they were kinda "noobs" "nolisteners" didnt know the map, and used the chance and disturbed the gameplay for 3-4 rounds.

Your argument was to get points and get higher in rank, I dont see the point givin you admin if you are just hunting points instead of helping the gameplay etc.

I warned and told you not to do that.  Aswell I only stripped your knife for 1 round get over it please.

2 hours ago, LmntriX said:

lmao my abuse is common, what are you talking about mr. playing since 1 week.

I was watching the cage, where the zombies are, you decided to jump around the cage to get knifed by luck i cought and slayed you. 

Thx for your report.

LOL you cant even get knifed thru the cage, I have played this map quite a few times. I wouldnt even want to do that, it was final round on good map.

• Server Admin

I've watched the demo and I would say this is not LmntriX's fault or yours. In the demo you ran up to the cage with all the zombies, which you can get knifed from and thats why LmntriX slayed you, but looking from your pov it does seem you are quite new to Zombie Escape, for a example going up to the cage just to throw a nade point blank. Saying that I don't believe he had a intention to inflate, as he backed away from the cage after throwing the nade and tried to do the first surf.

bHuj, I just want to say to not stand to close to the cage as many admins will think you are trying to inflate and you might get slayed or banned wrongfully.

• Server Admin
12 hours ago, PrEdAtOr said:

what about stripping my knife so i don't infect humans in the tube

You went spec after Mother zombie and went to Zombie team many times, You're inflating you dumbass trial admin.

• Server Admin
38 minutes ago, PrEdAtOr said:

at least ain't teaming with other people

enjoy your two days vacation 

And what does my ban matter to this topic and who really cares if I team with zombies It was on boat remix a map where no one gives a f*ck if you win or not.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chrono said:

I've watched the demo and I would say this is not LmntriX's fault or yours. In the demo you ran up to the cage with all the zombies, which you can get knifed from and thats why LmntriX slayed you, but looking from your pov it does seem you are quite new to Zombie Escape, for a example going up to the cage just to throw a nade point blank. Saying that I don't believe he had a intention to inflate, as he backed away from the cage after throwing the nade and tried to do the first surf.

bHuj, I just want to say to not stand to close to the cage as many admins will think you are trying to inflate and you might get slayed or banned wrongfully.

This is what I was thinking. bHuj has like 2 hours of connection to the server and I believe he is new, and what he just said, proves that he doesn't know the map entirely because zombies could actually knife humans thru the cage if they're close to it. In this situation, no one is at fault. Nothai said it all for me ?

Just a misunderstanding that's all, folks! And please bring the arguments somewhere else, Predator and Nothai :I

Case closed.