Locked Ze - unban request

Star

I have been banned for bhop scripts, I only was using my mouse wheel and I got banned for bhop scripts. So could I get unbanned?

39 minutes ago, Star said:

I have been banned for bhop scripts, I only was using my mouse wheel and I got banned for bhop scripts. So could I get unbanned?

did you check sourceban?

@Star

Starts at 0:53

You sure you were not holding space bar or any hot keys in your keyboard? Many have said your bhop looks VERY suspicious. And the patterns in your bhop hack stats were also suspicious.

Not to mention you have been banned before in 2019 for using bhop hack, but that was long time ago.

17 minutes ago, IXR Icey Cake said:

@Star

Starts at 0:53

You sure you were not holding space bar or any hot keys in your keyboard? Many have said your bhop looks VERY suspicious. And the patterns in your bhop hack stats were also suspicious.

Not to mention you have been banned before in 2019 for using bhop hack, but that was long time ago.

Like I said before I'm using a scroll wheel and in 2019 i was banned for aimbot witch I dint even use, I never hacked on Css ever in my life, but I understand if u guys dont like people bhoping.

bruhh, i always bhoping, why i hate human/zombie bhoping, bhoping is an adventage in ze, it can lead you to victory faster, now just practice on bhop server and use your scroll ? have a great day

14 minutes ago, Sparky said:

bruhh, i always bhoping, why i hate human/zombie bhoping, bhoping is an adventage in ze, it can lead you to victory faster, now just practice on bhop server and use your scroll ? have a great day

So your telling me bhoping is banned in the server?

• Haha 1

Bhopping is allowed but not with hacks. Due to further discussions with the admins and some expert players, I will have to deny your ban appeal. Because we can clearly see from the stats you were lying about using mousewheel.

hack_stats.PNG

Unban request has been denied.

• Thanks 2