Zombie Escape Event #115 - you're a wizard harry!

Zombie Escape Event #115 - you're a wizard harry!
19/06/2021 - 3PM GMT+0

You as a player just recieved an invite to Hogwarts will you learn any magic as time goes on? lets find out! Good luck!
9 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s):  ze_harry_potter_v2_1 (which you can download manually here)
  Time of the event: 19/06/2021 at 3PM GMT+0
  Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. SPECIAL KICKCER Stage 3 and 9 during the zm phase zombies will be able to use their wands to make those 2 stages harder!

Leader: Any willing one.
  Rewards: - based on 12 stages
Winning stage 6 of the map will give you 3 days of VIP!
Winning stage 12 of the map will give you 6 days of VIP!
  Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape IP:  149.202.65.122:27072 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #60 - Another FF map (but not overplayed yet)

Zombie Escape Mini Event #60 - Another FF map (but not overplayed yet)
17-6-2021  3PM GMT+0

ze_FFXII_Mt_Bur_Omisace_v5_4
We will be playing a map that is ported from csgo to css we will prob fail but we have a lot time to learn the new map good luck!
The event will be this Thursday!! at 17:00

7 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_FFXII_Mt_Bur_Omisace_v5_4 (Which you can download manually here)  
Time of the event:  17-6-2021 3PM GMT+0
  Special rules
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.
  Leader: Any willing one.
  Rewards: 
Winning the 3rd stage of ze_FFXII_Mt_Bur_Omisace_v5_4  will grant you 3 days of VIP!
Winning the 4th stage of ze_FFXII_Mt_Bur_Omisace_v5_4  will grant you 4 days of VIP!
  Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape IP:  149.202.65.122:27072 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

ZR Event #51 - You are among the noobs!

Zombie Revival Event #51
13/06/2021 - 5pm GMT+0
Welcome back to new event
Good Luck 
Up to 10 days of VIP for the winners
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): zm_nide_ruiners_dream_fix2 (which you can download manually here) zm_nide_karama_v2fix (which you can download manually here) Special information: RTV,  Resetscore and Blast (Pushing props by a grenade) will be disabled.
Map time: 25 minutes 
Special rules:  Normal rules will be applied, Edging or letting your team die as a human will result in a ban up to 30 minutes. Rewards: Rewards will be considered by this way: Top5 most scores will be rewarded with 5 days of VIP in every map. Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Revival IP:  149.202.65.122:27000 Steam: NIDE STEAM GROUP
Read more...

1: Your own ingame name : Ventus
2: Your own steam-ID : https://steamcommunity.com/id/_crimson_moon/
3: Name of the admin(s) involved : Tiger
4: What server did it happen on : Zombie Escape
5: What map : Ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1
6: Time and date : 10/06/2021 around 14:50  UTC+3

7: Explain the situation :  I took heal in start of round had to pick a phone cause friend called me, Second I came back on I saw admin Restricting me for 700 minutes without warning nor explanation. I did watch a demo and he said to use heal in voice I had no voice enabled also I was saving for Rock part and the accident happen very unfortunate and bad handling by admin team

8: Proof : Demo below

ze_ffxii_westersand_v8zeta1 10.06.2021 @ 13:26 21.0 MiB

round  starts around 20:13

Edited by Ventus

Then why you took the call? You could call back when round was done. Your own fault.

Hello Ventus,
Thank you for taking time to talk with me in PM too this is highly appreciate !
I talked with both of you : Tiger and Ventus, it happened that this was a little lack of communication which leads to : Tiger ebanned you then you made the report. But there were no mistake in your two attitudes.
I will highlight one good thing about the report : you mention precisely the demo that has to be seen. Reporters should take this as an example.
Topic is closed

• Dislike 1