Locked admin batata extends and mode changing abuses

allah

1: Your own ingame name: allah
2: Your own steam-ID: will edit and update
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: batata
4: What server did it happen on: nide zombie escape
5: What map + 6: Time and date:

(ze_aepp_nano_grid2_b2s, 6:12 PM UTC TIME 03/07/2021, if cant find - it was after icecap escape and before random escape)

(ze_random_escape_b7_3, 6:37 PM UTC TIME 28/06/2021)

7: Explain the situation:

aepp nano - first map vote starts. extend option loses first round of map vote. batata decides to make extend vote for 15 mins.

random escape - batata enables smoke nades for the entire map, not even making vote to enable them. ruined the entire gameplay since you teleport after every round to buy zone and ct can buy smokes, just ruined the map. not only that though, he leave in the middle and leaves the smokes enabled.

8: Proof:

random escape smokes with no vote:

ze_random_escape_b7_3.bz2 28.06.2021 @ 20:36 28.0 MiB
ze_random_escape_b7_3.bz2 28.06.2021 @ 21:07 21.2 MiB

aepp nano extend vote:

cant find the demo for some reason. ill update if i can find it, doesnt show me any demos after 02/07/2021

Edited by allah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super 1

6 minutes ago, laith said:

f*ck off little israelian retard piece of mother f*cking sh*t

@inGame can you like ban him from everything you have

who are you? didnt i demote you like 3 times lmao

• Haha 2

• Server Admin

About aepp nano: We were on stage 2, the last stage of the map, and the rules allow us to extend a map when we are in the last stage and we, [admins] have confidence that the team can beat it. And the server was almost full, which is also important for the context (not like the map was killing the server or something). Plus, we beat the map after that extend, which just confirms my expectation.

About random escape: Making a classification of the different difficulties of the maps we have in the server, we have EASY - NORMAL - HARD - EXTREME - and then Random. Random is a very unbalanced map for humans, specially with many players in the server and with failnades on, which are necessary for the final stage, but trollers don't resist to throw them in the spawn and teamkilling half the team in the first 10 seconds of the round. Therefore, adding smoke grenades to this map seems to me a great solution, because it not only fixes the troll nades at the beginning (because zombies are frozen with the smokes), but also makes it more balanced for the end when there are 10 humans vs 40 zms. So you should start swalling this idea of the smoke grenades, because it might be implemented very soon. And in that specific session you are reporting me, it was the first test of this.

1 hour ago, allah said:

why do i report? was very disrespectful. when i ask why not make vote for smokes he tells me to "shut up and keep spamming lennies" or something like that.

I understand the reasons of your reports... you want to get rid of people that are ruining the gameplay for others and to alert admins so they can punish them properly. Well, thanks for the report. It reminded me to check one of the recent demos of ze_random_escape and to see how you were playing. I didn't have to keep my eyes glued to the screen looking for troubles for a very long time, since you trolled in all the rounds.

It's never enough to say: Thank you for turning our server in a better place. Enjoy a 5 days ban and pray to Allah that i never see you trolling again or the ban will be longer.

ze_random_escape_b7_3.bz2: https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20210702-210649-ze_random_escape_b7_3.dem.bz2

Video: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Batata said:

About aepp nano: We were on stage 2, the last stage of the map, and the rules allow us to extend a map when we are in the last stage and we, [admins] have confidence that the team can beat it. And the server was almost full, which is also important for the context (not like the map was killing the server or something). Plus, we beat the map after that extend, which just confirms my expectation.

About random escape: Making a classification of the different difficulties of the maps we have in the server, we have EASY - NORMAL - HARD - EXTREME - and then Random. Random is a very unbalanced map for humans, specially with many players in the server and with failnades on, which are necessary for the final stage, but trollers don't resist to throw them in the spawn and teamkilling half the team in the first 10 seconds of the round. Therefore, adding smoke grenades to this map seems to me a great solution, because it not only fixes the troll nades at the beginning (because zombies are frozen with the smokes), but also makes it more balanced for the end when there are 10 humans vs 40 zms. So you should start swalling this idea of the smoke grenades, because it might be implemented very soon. And in that specific session you are reporting me, it was the first test of this.

I understand the reasons of your reports... you want to get rid of people that are ruining the gameplay for others and to alert admins so they can punish them properly. Well, thanks for the report. It reminded me to check one of the recent demos of ze_random_escape and to see how you were playing. I didn't have to keep my eyes glued to the screen looking for troubles for a very long time, since you trolled in all the rounds.

It's never enough to say: Thank you for turning our server in a better place. Enjoy a 5 days ban and pray to Allah that i never see you trolling again or the ban will be longer.

ze_random_escape_b7_3.bz2: https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20210702-210649-ze_random_escape_b7_3.dem.bz2

Video: 

Or we could disable failnades at the spawning area for like 20 seconds and maybe even like leave them enabled once every 3 rounds so we still have the troll / funny aspect in it,if they are disabled only on the first part it will leave people being enable to use them on the final level,or we can also just make them enable on the final level since it's the only one that requires failnades and redisable them automatically on next round,Deepn I think proposed this before and other people too but it got kinda ignored sooo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

Or we could disable failnades at the spawning area for like 20 seconds and maybe even like leave them enabled once every 3 rounds so we still have the troll / funny aspect in it,if they are disabled only on the first part it will leave people being enable to use them on the final level,or we can also just make them enable on the final level since it's the only one that requires failnades and redisable them automatically on next round,Deepn I think proposed this before and other people too but it got kinda ignored sooo.

Or remove the map from nomlist already

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Batata said:

Video: 

I watched the video, I throw nades like crazy, it’s true, why is that against the rules? It’s part of the map, and I bet other people as well don’t take this map seriously. also the zoom in on my text was me telling you to not be an ass with the smokes without vote…

And the aepp nano IS against the rules. The players first had to use the first extend vote in the main map vote. Read the rules again

but what ever, you went ahead and banned me for 5 days after uploading a video of me throwing nades at a map that literally has a stage called failnades, and I wanna ask you and other players in this server: what is wrong with having a one single map out of a pool of over 100 maps where people can have fun and laugh? Not every map is mako, not every map is ff, and iirc and I speak as one of those, there’s people with a different taste in the server, which join to play the easy funny maps that we either beat 100 times in 10 mins or just flat out stupid like this one.

Just be a man of respect, ask the people in the server what their tastes are. They want to keep random escape fun and with trolling (to a degree! Not use knives in spawn for example) and to have at least one map which isn’t so easy with that. or do they wanna have now 101 maps in the server they can beat, because you think this map = to other maps like mako and cosmo or others.

edit: also i dont want you to think im coming out at you with disrespect. matter of fact lets use this to settle it down for ever. im in favor of making a vote and asking the community and youre in favor of making changes without questioning and i think its just wrong.

Edited by allah
  • Like 1

ahahah because u can't troll u crying u are funny asf, exactly as he said keep spamming lennies and shut the f*ck up ^

And don't ask for respect when u disrespect people in the server insulting them in turkish then playing the good boy on forums monkeydonkey

Edited by Deepn
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Deepn said:

And don't ask for respect when u disrespect people in the server insulting them in turkish then playing the good boy on forums monkeydonkey

@Deepn i just fell in love with u

• Server Admin
14 hours ago, allah said:

Make g*y love somewhere else please, no one cares about this here

None gives a sh*t about your reports either. You spend more time on forums writing reports than playing on Nide. Go get a f*cking life if you think playing 20 second rounds for 15 mins is fun.

Your argument about throwing nades is part of the map is f*cking retarded, Well then I can knife Zms because Its part of Counter Strike Source.

Edited by nothai.
  • Like 2

• Server Admin

bro no one cares about ur reports actually u are trying to demote batata who is ex-root bro xdd, u f*cking no lifer the only thing u do on the server is insulting ppl on turkish, nominating random to throw nades on spawn and staying on spec everyday to report someone, literally no one cares if you report someone or if you demote someone, get a life f*cking nerd

Edited by LolSito
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, nothai. said:

None gives a sh*t about your reports either. You spend more time on forums writing reports than playing on Nide. Go get a f*cking life if you think playing 20 second rounds for 15 mins is fun.

Your argument about throwing nades is part of the map is f*cking retarded, Well then I can knife Zms because Its part of Counter Strike Source.

See I know why you mad, gagging you for cursing me right after joining the server.

if you explain to me in a single paragraph how random is a serious map and everyone takes it seriously (cause the demo shows clearly there’s an extra 15 nades with me being thrown, and if your dumass had the ability to read stages names you could’ve seen there’s literally a stage called f*cking failnades), im willing to donate 25$ and quit the server.

and just for the sports, anyone who can, my offer is right here.

Edited by allah

• Server Admin
31 minutes ago, allah said:

See I know why you mad, gagging you for cursing me right after joining the server.

if you explain to me in a single paragraph how random is a serious map and everyone takes it seriously (cause the demo shows clearly there’s an extra 15 nades with me being thrown, and if your dumass had the ability to read stages names you could’ve seen there’s literally a stage called f*cking failnades), im willing to donate 25$ and quit the server.

Where in my reply did I say Random is a serious map?

• Server Admin
On 7/5/2021 at 5:12 AM, Tryhard said:

Yea, of course i think it would be nice to disable failnades until the final stage, but i remember we talked about it and it was not technically possible. But this subject already came to discussion, but i think it was a long time ago, deepn wasn't admin yet. 

But yea, if it's possible i would suggest that

• Server Admin
On 7/6/2021 at 8:34 AM, allah said:

On 7/5/2021 at 12:17 AM, paranoid said:

andom is troll a map dude, there is a level called fail nades, the icecap level has a bunch of trims, couch escape is a meme and deathrun lets you kill your teammates, it is meant to be a troll map no one plays random to win it lmao they play it for the autism

Who said it was a troll map? Read the description of the map by the own mapper.

random v10: https://gamebanana.com/mods/130943 

random_escape: https://gamebanana.com/mods/130942

Is he saying, for example, that the goal of the Fail Nade stage is to throw nades on purpose to teamkill everyone? 

Level 3 -- Fail Nade ================== - Split up and hold both sides of the sewer or group as one until the zombie drain pipes open, land a nade in both pipes to flush the zombies away

Maybe we need grenades to throw them in the pipes in order to trigger them, but if a bad grenade is thrown, it will end in a "Fail Nade". So maybe that's why the stage is called Fail Nade, hmmmm.

Anyways, any map that is considered in ze_ category is designed to start on X point and reach Y point. Meanwhile, the goal is to survive until the end of the map, until a random explosion kills all the zombies. ZE is like that, so every map in ZE has the logic of winning it. But if you have a different perception, that's your personal view of ZE, but this is the standard rule and ze_random should not be treated as an exception, otherwise it should be in minigames category or something.

Otherwise maps like ze_pizzatime, ze_poncher_monkey, ze_memehell, ze_asian_girl, etc, should also be treated as a meme and not having the goal of beating them. 

On 7/5/2021 at 6:53 AM, allah said:

I watched the video, I throw nades like crazy, it’s true, why is that against the rules? It’s part of the map, and I bet other people as well don’t take this map seriously.

Try to think with me. Why in the hell throwing fail nades on purpose should be allowed and knifing zombies into humans not? A nade can bring 10 zms directly to the humans, which is even worse. And again, if you don't treat ze_random seriously, that's your specific view, the standard here is that ze_random is a map like any other and therefore the goal is still to beat it. And the majority of people gets pissed of when they die everytime because 2 or 3 monkeys decide to troll in the map, so it should be something that admins should be aware of and punish trollers accordingly.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Batata said:

Who said it was a troll map? Read the description of the map by the own mapper.

random v10: https://gamebanana.com/mods/130943 

random_escape: https://gamebanana.com/mods/130942

Is he saying, for example, that the goal of the Fail Nade stage is to throw nades on purpose to teamkill everyone? 

Level 3 -- Fail Nade ================== - Split up and hold both sides of the sewer or group as one until the zombie drain pipes open, land a nade in both pipes to flush the zombies away

Maybe we need grenades to throw them in the pipes in order to trigger them, but if a bad grenade is thrown, it will end in a "Fail Nade". So maybe that's why the stage is called Fail Nade, hmmmm.

Anyways, any map that is considered in ze_ category is designed to start on X point and reach Y point. Meanwhile, the goal is to survive until the end of the map, until a random explosion kills all the zombies. ZE is like that, so every map in ZE has the logic of winning it. But if you have a different perception, that's your personal view of ZE, but this is the standard rule and ze_random should not be treated as an exception, otherwise it should be in minigames category or something.

Otherwise maps like ze_pizzatime, ze_poncher_monkey, ze_memehell, ze_asian_girl, etc, should also be treated as a meme and not having the goal of beating them. 

Try to think with me. Why in the hell throwing fail nades on purpose should be allowed and knifing zombies into humans not? A nade can bring 10 zms directly to the humans, which is even worse. And again, if you don't treat ze_random seriously, that's your specific view, the standard here is that ze_random is a map like any other and therefore the goal is still to beat it. And the majority of people gets pissed of when they die everytime because 2 or 3 monkeys decide to troll in the map, so it should be something that admins should be aware of and punish trollers accordingly.

True, I see where you’re coming from with that and I understand. I still think there’s some difference between the maps you named as example and random. Trap-wise, race to the buttons in the deathrun and killing your mates because always the first one that reaches there has to be an asshole and not wait for the rest lmao, and so on…

but I think that there’s another thing to it, and that’s the perception of the server of this map. Look at the demo again, this is literally the only map, that brings out the autism hour of nide lmao, and I disagree with saying that only 2~3 monkeys throw nades, because there’s WAY more.

im respecting what you’re saying, but I still think there should be a vote, it’s not a 1 mans decision. We have the casual zombie escape maps in the server and some unique ones, like nemesis in de dust 2, knife fun, some other modes or things I don’t quite remember, and the autism map aka random.

if you’re willing to make a vote as to what happens with the map and let the server decide, I’ll respect that, and you can screen shot my obligation here, because I think it’s the right thing to do. And if the vote comes out in favor of adding smokes, f*ck it, community has spoken. You can throw in more modes to the vote. Disable fail nades completely, change spawn ratio, hell, even delete the map from the server, but let the players decide.

edit: I don’t think knifing should be allowed, that’s too much, because fail nades you can pretty much block if you defend at least a little, plus there’s a limit on that and what you can do with them.

extra edit: a good example for the difference between nades and knife is the spawn box round before first stage. Every time we play random, if someone knifes it’s a guaranteed loss, unlike nades which cause losing right away like once throughout the 20 mins of gameplay.

Edited by allah

• Server Admin
15 hours ago, paranoid said:

No but it clearly shows that the level will have people throwing fail nades in it, something you would avoid in a tryhard map.

I never said that ze_random was a tryharding map, i've just said that it's a map that is supposed to be beaten, like all the maps in ZE. Trying harder or less to win it, now it depends of the will of the players, but not under any circunstance some players should stop other players that want to win the map by trolling every round. The goal of the failnade there is to turn the stage harder, to increase the risk of failure for humans. It's a mapper's option of adding difficulty to the level, he could have added any other thing. It doesn't mean that "oh yea, the map has failnades, cool, let's throw them on purpose behind the zombies and see what happens". Even if some people don't feel the map as something you need to put effort to win, they should respect people that have this logic (which is the standard logic).

Yeah those knife fun maps are all about going from X to Y or nemesis nide.

Agreed. ze_nemesis_nide should be renamed to zr, since it's like zombie hunting and surviving and ze_knife_fun i don't even know where the hell it should be, since it's a mix of many modes. Regardless of that, the goal of the map is still to survive and win the round in both cases. But here the attemps of trolling are less or inexistant, in case of knife fun, that's why we don't even take actions as admins in those maps. But in ze_random is different, since you, as the only guy, can stop 50 guys of winning the round by throwing a simple grenade to the zombies. On purpose of course, because there can be accidents with grenades too.

How do you play ze_random without zombies?

Exactly. ze_random needs zombies, ze_random is... ZE. By being ZE, the goal of the map is to go from A to B and win it. And if a person is stopping on purpose people from reaching this goal, he's not in accordance with the standard "rule" of ZE and therefore, he's breaking the rules.

Pizzatime is a troll map and I don't even remember it being won.

Poncher Monkey just has a memey theme, memehell is probably the same but I don't play it.

Asian girl is a low effort smut map no idea why you think it should be treated as a serious map.

If by troll map you mean a map that jokes with something, yea. But if you mean that is a map where you're supposed to troll, then no. All of these maps were meant to be beaten, otherwise i don't see why they would be created. Then it would be better to just make a map with funny pictures and let people stare at them for 2 mins and that's it. 

16 hours ago, paranoid said:

Most players are throwing nades and the maps continue to be extended during this, so players clearly enjoy it somewhat.

Well, the standard here is that maps are made to be beaten. If 100% of the players that are on the server don't care about beating the map, then we can let people do what they want. But if there's a single guy who wants to beat the map, then the map should be treated normally and people that troll should be punished, since they are the ones that are "running away" from that standard. And honestly i can't tell you why the map is extended, if whether people believe they can beat it or if they are liking dying for 100 rounds in a row, so i can't answer on this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Batata said:

I never said that ze_random was a tryharding map, i've just said that it's a map that is supposed to be beaten, like all the maps in ZE. Trying harder or less to win it, now it depends of the will of the players, but not under any circunstance some players should stop other players that want to win the map by trolling every round. The goal of the failnade there is to turn the stage harder, to increase the risk of failure for humans. It's a mapper's option of adding difficulty to the level, he could have added any other thing. It doesn't mean that "oh yea, the map has failnades, cool, let's throw them on purpose behind the zombies and see what happens". Even if some people don't feel the map as something you need to put effort to win, they should respect people that have this logic (which is the standard logic).

Agreed. ze_nemesis_nide should be renamed to zr, since it's like zombie hunting and surviving and ze_knife_fun i don't even know where the hell it should be, since it's a mix of many modes. Regardless of that, the goal of the map is still to survive and win the round in both cases. But here the attemps of trolling are less or inexistant, in case of knife fun, that's why we don't even take actions as admins in those maps. But in ze_random is different, since you, as the only guy, can stop 50 guys of winning the round by throwing a simple grenade to the zombies. On purpose of course, because there can be accidents with grenades too.

Exactly. ze_random needs zombies, ze_random is... ZE. By being ZE, the goal of the map is to go from A to B and win it. And if a person is stopping on purpose people from reaching this goal, he's not in accordance with the standard "rule" of ZE and therefore, he's breaking the rules.

If by troll map you mean a map that jokes with something, yea. But if you mean that is a map where you're supposed to troll, then no. All of these maps were meant to be beaten, otherwise i don't see why they would be created. Then it would be better to just make a map with funny pictures and let people stare at them for 2 mins and that's it. 

Well, the standard here is that maps are made to be beaten. If 100% of the players that are on the server don't care about beating the map, then we can let people do what they want. But if there's a single guy who wants to beat the map, then the map should be treated normally and people that troll should be punished, since they are the ones that are "running away" from that standard. And honestly i can't tell you why the map is extended, if whether people believe they can beat it or if they are liking dying for 100 rounds in a row, so i can't answer on this.

whats your opinion on having a single map in the server where these kind of stuff like fail nading are allowed? (not taking it to the extreme, knifing should be banned)

just a single map. because stats dont lie, look at how many people are online when random is being played. it always pushes the amount of players online to 50+, and it does look like it fits to what you said here^ that people like to die 100 times in a row.

edit: yes theres a difference btw between knifing and nading. way harder to aim, you dont have infinite nades, and people can see nades coming and defend.

Edited by allah