Locked Sin - the Lost and the Damned

K.o.N

So I got muted 1 day for spamming (knife_fun session, 10 July), whether it's fair or not is debatable.

But apart from Sin usually targeting me for muting, i've got a few reasons as to why he's a lost cause of an admin:

1. During my time in the server with him, he usually mutes me first before muting anyone else also spamming, regardless if they come to the server first or not and the kinds of content they spam. This gives the impression that he also looks at me as a "legit" reason to mute anyone else.

2. His "punishment" is usually based on personal bias, and that goes for everyone he's "punished". You can't always make the right judgment, sure, but when he makes these kind of "punishments" so often in such an inherently obvious fashion, it's self-explanatory.

3. He got promoted to Server admin from Donated admin in an unbelievably short amount of time, debatably thorough some questionable means (or succing Hobbit's dicc, which we joked but he admitted).

4. Outside of my time in the server, it's hard to judge him fairly as I myself don't have a full picture of his type of admin, but in general his time as an admin has undoubtedly attracted a certain level of unfriendliness and hostility from others, and arguably not through the form of "tough love" and "fair game" which would've justified his actions and situational judgement.

Disclaimer: The topic of this whole thing is not to defend myself and my actions, but more about criticizing Sin himself as a whole, no personal attack involved.

Any well-constructed feedback would be appreciated.

Edited by K.o.N
It came to my attention that the text was black, lol
  • Like 4

• Management
5 hours ago, K.o.N said:

So I got muted 1 day for spamming (knife_fun session, 10 July), whether it's fair or not is debatable.

But apart from Sin usually targeting me for muting, i've got a few reasons as to why he's a lost cause of an admin:

1. During my time in the server with him, he usually mutes me first before muting anyone else also spamming, regardless if they come to the server first or not and the kinds of content they spam. This gives the impression that he also looks at me as a "legit" reason to mute anyone else.

2. His "punishment" is usually based on personal bias, and that goes for everyone he's "punished". You can't always make the right judgment, sure, but when he makes these kind of "punishments" so often in such an inherently obvious fashion, it's self-explanatory.

3. He got promoted to Server admin from Donated admin in an unbelievably short amount of time, debatably thorough some questionable means (or succing Hobbit's dicc, which we joked but he admitted).

4. Outside of my time in the server, it's hard to judge him fairly as I myself don't have a full picture of his type of admin, but in general his time as an admin has undoubtedly attracted a certain level of unfriendliness and hostility from others, and arguably not through the form of "tough love" and "fair game" which would've justified his actions and situational judgement.

Disclaimer: The topic of this whole thing is not to defend myself and my actions, but more about criticizing Sin himself as a whole, no personal attack involved.

Any well-constructed feedback would be appreciated.

Hey Kunt.

About Sin I will speak with him about his actions and try to let him know that he should not instantly mute someone if they have a little record of mic spamming their mics.

Sin got promoted extremely fast yes I agree but ever since he was donated he was trolling a lot etc but he really changes somehow instantly from being childish to more mature and taking bans/mutes more seriously but as I can see that might have grown too serious. 

Also if same behavior continues let me know 

TO SUM UP
I will speak with him and try to lower the hostile because I want NiDE to be very less toxic! and I will locking topic thanks for the telling us KunT 

• Like 1