Zombie Escape Event #121 - The Lord of the Rings MARATHON... 

Zombie Escape Event #121 - The Lord of the Rings MARATHON... 
1/08/2021 - 2PM GMT+0

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.... GOOD LUCK!
20 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3testfix (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5 (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_mount_doom_v3 (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_isengard_v2_3 (which you can download manually here) ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 - extreme stages only (which you can download manually here)

Time of the event: 1/08/2021 at 2PM GMT+0

Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. On the map ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 extreme stages will only be played + all players will be set to level 4
  Leader: Any willing one.

Rewards:

Winning the following map ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3testfix will grant you the following amount 2 day of vip

Winning the following map ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5 will grant you the following amount 2 days of VIP

Winning the following map ze_lotr_mount_doom_v3 will grant you the following amount 2 days of VIP

Winning the following stages of this map ze_lotr_isengard_v2_3 will grant you the following amount written below

Stage 3  5 days of VIP

Winning the following stages of this map ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 will grant you the following amount written below

Stage 7  3 days of VIP
Stage 8  6 days of VIP

Read more...

Chill Zombie Escape Mini-Event #1

Chill Zombie Escape Mini-Event #1
31/07/2021 - 3PM GMT+0

Good luck!
2 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_laboratory_escape_v2_3b (which you can download manually here) Time of the event: 31/07/2021 at 3PM GMT+0
  Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.
  Rewards:
Winning the following map ze_laboratory_escape_v2_3b will grant you the following amount VIP written below

Winning 1 extreme stage will grant you 1 days of VIP
Winning 2 extreme stage will grant you 1 days of VIP
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #63 - Minecraft Experience

Zombie Escape Mini Event #63 - Minecraft Experience
24-7-2021  6AM GMT+0
ASIAN EVENT!!!

ze Minecraft Adventure V1
ze Minecraft V1

Good luck!

Special kickers for this event: 1) Fail Nades. 2) 2000 ammo. 3) No Rebuys

7 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2 ( Which you can download manually here ) ze_minecraft_v1_1a ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  24-7-2021 6AM GMT+0
  Special rules
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.

Rewards: Up to  days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the map of ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2 will grant you 6 days of VIP! Winning the map of ze_minecraft_v1_1a will grant you  1 days of VIP! Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape IP:  149.202.65.122:27072 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

why did i get banned for trying to fight a cheater, and he doesnt get f*cking banned after killing the whole server ?

so today i was chilling and playing ZOぞ and then some cheaters (2 of them)joined the server, one of them was spinning and killing people while the other one is perfect blocking and hitting people from 30 feet away i have a screenshot of their name (only one of them), so then what i tried to do like an idiot, i searched for a script and executed it, but when i was setting it up, so i can beat him it GOT ME BANNED, so am writing this ban appeal so i can get unbanned, because i didnt even have the time to use it, and it was only yo beat them so they leave, i really like the game and i rlly dont wanna be banned, and create an ALT to play on it. Thanks you for reading this and i begg you to respond as fast as possible. i would like to send you the screenshot but i cant on this site. Sincerely.

Discord: Jaeger#9026 

Roblox user: ouacimo

• Haha 6

Hi ouacimo

I'm not quiet sure I understand this? but you are permbanned from our server or the actual Roblox platform?

Posted (edited)

idk how to say it but. when i go to the game, there is a message, which is : You were kicked from this experience:Banned from the game

Reason : Hitbox expansion

Edited by ouacimo

8 minutes ago, nothai. said:

man wanna play roblox with me?

yes