Locked Infinity (Kpoper) admin abuse

NoName

I'm no-name is here, but i not one time saw his abuse moments. Infinity specs for some ct and brings him away from me, when i almost infected him. It's f8cking annoying.

[SM] Infinity (Kpoper): Brought Tr4p G1rl
Ps : I'm lazy to make screenshot, i pasted it here.

• Like 1

Hello NoName , I think this were in sunlight in the stage 3 in last round , its true I bring him thinking that will give them a opportunity to win, I think it wasn't an excuse to do that, but I don't have any problem with you or others, so it's not something against you, I think he was hiding like many guys that do !ztele , so like I said it was a oportunity to give the win, the next time I will probably ask , normally when I do this I ask players on general or I do a vote, anyway you should have follow the template but I will give you my answer and time, it wasn't a good thing for an admin and I know I don't need to do things and felt injust if it happens, I will take your words.

Pd: You could have said to me too, I think everyone who connect in chill know that I'm very friendly to players and its good to hear other opinion to  be better, if someone have any problem I will always be there to hear, see you soon in the game NoName ^^

Edited by InfinityKpoper
  • Like 1

Admins can do mistakes. But bring people should only be used for ct who got stuck by glitchs. Using bring on ct to win a map is abuse. Either your team win or loose. Players who hide or waste time on hiding = slay.

The admin admitted his mistake,so I think that there is nothing else to discuss here. Thank you for the report and please use the template next time so we can review the situation by watching the demo,at least. ? Topic closed!

• Thanks 1

• DeMoN locked this topic