Locked Rognus admun aboose

Guest TwinPeaks

Guest TwinPeaks

1: Your own ingame name  is it boz i fucekd urmom?
2: Your own steam-ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967967874/
3: Name of the admin(s) involved Rognus
4: What server did it happen on Ze
5: What map skill escape
6: Time and date right now.
7: Explain the situation so me chujoy and someone else were going to do a solo on the map, when we are halfway there people keep telling the admins to slay but they dont for a while. Then rognus comes back and instantly slays us without saying anything, even tho he saw/heard me saying we were going to make and solo, but he didnt care. he slayed when we didnt have to. abusing his power.
8: Proof ask chujoy and look demo. 

• Server Admin

It sounds like a miss judgement not an abuse. 

And provide us with proper information like you are missing at 6 

Guest TwinPeaks
3 minutes ago, Akadir said:

It sounds like a miss judgement not an abuse. 

And provide us with proper information like you are missing at 6 

right now meaning the time and date that i made the report. not a min later

he salyed because he wanted to play, hence why he didnt slay when he was alive.

Guest TwinPeaks
5 minutes ago, TwinPeaks said:

right now meaning the time and date that i made the report. not a min later

he salyed because he wanted to play, hence why he didnt slay when he was alive.

this beeing abuse of power use, no? 

• Management

He slayed because of delaying also for the last round since only 3 humans where alive. The slay was correct + this was not near the end there were a least 3 - 5 min more before round ended which is long time delay for most players 

https://vimeo.com/581740088

• Like 1

Guest TwinPeaks
7 minutes ago, Hobbitten said:

He slayed because of delaying also for the last round since only 3 humans where alive. The slay was correct + this was not near the end there were a least 3 - 5 min more before round ended which is long time delay for most players 

lool he did it boz nothai told him to slay. what do you mean boz of delaying? we were going to make it easly

Guest TwinPeaks
11 minutes ago, Hobbitten said:

delaying is waiting on a place no one can get to/hiding, camping not moving forward. we were moving forward just waiting for the door to open!!

Edited by TwinPeaks

Guest TwinPeaks
10 minutes ago, Hobbitten said:

why didnt admins slay yesterday on rooftop? 3 people left 2 min in but you let them play all the round wich lasted for 10 min total almost, so ur argument is trash^^

• Server Admin
9 minutes ago, TwinPeaks said:

why didnt admins slay yesterday on rooftop? 3 people left 2 min in but you let them play all the round wich lasted for 10 min total almost, so ur argument is trash^^

Its because Its nemesis mode, Admins don't slay even if cts are delaying. This goes for the same for atix maps.

Actually slaying humans in nemesis and knife maps (atix and knife fun) is a stupid action, so let's say there are 3 humans left on a nemesis map, and there are 3 nemesis only, simply they can win, since knife has a high kb, it's too easy to win, slaying humans on nemesis maps may happen if they are far from the win, or they are wasting time on purpose, about knife maps, this mode was made just to farm points, everyone's allowed to farm points, but the same situation goes for knife maps too, wasting time on purpose will result in a slay.

I didn't bother to check the demo, but as hobbitten said, you and another 2 humans were so far from the end, and let's say there were 30 zombies?, tell me how u are gonna win against this amount of zombies, but idk man, i think it was possible to win since the map doesn't have defending holds, it's all about traps and stuffs.

The slay was 50/50, neutral 

Guest TwinPeaks

15 minutes ago, nothai. said:

Its because Its nemesis mode, Admins don't slay even if cts are delaying. This goes for the same for atix maps.

ddint know u were admin, your words dont apply here x) 

Guest TwinPeaks
6 minutes ago, Dolly said:

Actually slaying humans in nemesis and knife maps (atix and knife fun) is a stupid action, so let's say there are 3 humans left on a nemesis map, and there are 3 nemesis only, simply they can win, since knife has a high kb, it's too easy to win, slaying humans on nemesis maps may happen if they are far from the win, or they are wasting time on purpose, about knife maps, this mode was made just to farm points, everyone's allowed to farm points, but the same situation goes for knife maps too, wasting time on purpose will result in a slay.

I didn't bother to check the demo, but as hobbitten said, you and another 2 humans were so far from the end, and let's say there were 30 zombies?, tell me how u are gonna win against this amount of zombies, but idk man, i think it was possible to win since the map doesn't have defending holds, it's all about traps and stuffs.

problem is not that. problem is we couldve won, and he said he slayed boz of delaying, but we were not delaying we were waiting for the door to open.

Guest TwinPeaks
Just now, Akadir said:

Like is said mis judgement i find this report a waste of everyones time

mis judgement no punishment? 

Guest TwinPeaks
1 minute ago, Akadir said:

Like is said mis judgement i find this report a waste of everyones time

this how you deal with all miss deads? xD

Guest TwinPeaks
9 minutes ago, Dolly said:

you legit only have to run and wait at the top of the end to defend and zombies wont be able to get to you since you run at the same speeds. 

• Management

I'm sorry If I ruined your round plus you were not even at the end and there were 3 players so why not just play another round with more players as they wanted. The next round of the 3 players that were alive didn't get motherzombie so what's the commotion here only you made it a big deal.

• Like 1

Guest TwinPeaks
9 minutes ago, Rognus said:

I'm sorry If I ruined your round plus you were not even at the end and there were 3 players so why not just play another round with more players as they wanted. The next round of the 3 players that were alive didn't get motherzombie so what's the commotion here only you made it a big deal.

i will remember this, and when anyone ever wants to solo i will send this topic and u will slay them. ok?

Guest TwinPeaks
14 minutes ago, Rognus said:

I'm sorry If I ruined your round plus you were not even at the end and there were 3 players so why not just play another round with more players as they wanted. The next round of the 3 players that were alive didn't get motherzombie """so what's the commotion here only you made it a big deal."""

maybe bacause i was one of the 3 alive??!?!?!?!?