Locked Nice one laith

NoOneKnowsMe

1: InGame name: 42O
2: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484482716
3: Name of Admin(s): Laith
4: Server: Zombie Escape
5: Map(s): Any maps
6: Time and date: 23/08/2021 - Now
7: Situation: Laith sometimes keeps muting/gagging people  without any reason, then unmute/ungag them, even they muted/gagged permanently, example: Laith gagged AHS permanently then he ungagged. Why would he gag/mute them If it's not a spam or anything else? and Why PERMANENT?
8: Proof: You can check sourcebans, and most of them are (Unbanned) comm blocks

Note: Even I'm not getting abused by him, but It's still abuse by muting/gagging people without any reason, well yeah muting spammers it's ok but why need to unmute them again? and why need to permanent?

Edited by NoOneKnowsMe
  • Haha 1

@NoOneKnowsMe I think u didn't read the reason (or you can even see it or not). He was testing something so I said okay go ahead I don't know about the other case but in my case he was testing something. ?

1 hour ago, AHS said:

@NoOneKnowsMe I think u didn't read the reason (or you can even see it or not). He was testing something so I said okay go ahead I don't know about the other case but in my case he was testing something. ?

This is not his first time doing that, since he was donated admin he keeps doing that tbh, and also why need to test for laith if this is not his first time for Testing?

• Management
1 hour ago, NoOneKnowsMe said:

This is not his first time doing that, since he was donated admin he keeps doing that tbh, and also why need to test for laith if this is not his first time for Testing?

I will talk with Laith to stop testing these commands on main server. I think hes unaware we have a place he can test all he wants. Thats my bad for not telling him also an admin should always be comfrotable with his commands sometimes testing is okay. But I will let him know ? thanks for the report

Topic closed 

• Like 5