1. Your Name and Age:
    my name is michael and im 28 years old

2. Your Discord UserName: 
    misqusi#4020

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for:
    im applying for ZE and my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:620022188

4. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days): 
    im pretty sure i got that

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    The important thing is to keep the server fun and clean of cheaters, and i will do that , my knowledge is that ive been co-owner of two danish communitys that hosted css/minecraft/garrysmod servers 

6. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin:
    i do have years of experience of being admin, and im a fair person, and get along with most people on the server

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
     well im playing at the server right now, and i play mostly everyday

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question.  
    first i would go spec and check to be sure , im pretty sure i know how to spot a hacker, and afterwards do the needed punishment
Edited by Hobbitten
Fixed BOLD and the amount of numbers
  • Like 1

• Management

Application looks good. Good luck ! 

+ 1 from me

(Note)

- this guy just switched from nosteam to steam css again that's why steam account is new and might not have any playtime at all. 

- very active on chill server

• Like 1

There's something the staff doesnt know about you
spoofing many players and changing your steam id 
Ze Nide Chill : https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=search&game=css-ze-chill&st=player&q=misqusi
Ze Nide https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=search&q=misqusi&st=player&game=css_ze
he kept getting kicked because of the anti spoof they installed that's why he couldn't spoof anymore

you even tried to spoof batata lol

Edited by Faste
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, paranoid said:

lol

watch this guy still get admin somehow

17 hours ago, Faste said:

There's something the staff doesnt know about you
spoofing many players and changing your steam id 
Ze Nide Chill : https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=search&game=css-ze-chill&st=player&q=misqusi
Ze Nide https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=search&q=misqusi&st=player&game=css_ze
he kept getting kicked because of the anti spoof they installed that's why he couldn't spoof anymore

you even tried to spoof batata lol

hmm alright, i haven't tryed to spoof anyone, never played with batata? and i have only joined the ze nide server 2-3 times but thx for your feedbacks, i see in your minds its not possible to change name and spoof ppl to make them look bad.

but funny thing "faste"  is that you joined 16 hours ago just to submit that to my apply, is it you who abused my name, are you the so called  "predator" ?

Edited by Misqusi

Dunno about you, never played with you i think but the application is good. To the point answers (I like that) but remember idk if u spoofed or not everyone deserve second chance (not sayin u do spoof)

+1 from me good luck ❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Misqusi said:

hmm alright, i haven't tryed to spoof anyone, never played with batata? and i have only joined the ze nide server 2-3 times but thx for your feedbacks, i see in your minds its not possible to change name and spoof ppl to make them look bad.

but funny thing "faste"  is that you joined 16 hours ago just to submit that to my apply, is it you who abused my name, are you the so called  "predator" ?

ye predator is a retard, every admins who kicked/banned him will be spoofed and banned smh, "since when I knife bot"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, paranoid said:

this alleged spoofing happened more than 2 months ago, so unlikely it was someone wanting you to not get admin

Did i say that?. Also its alright if you dont belive me, i know the truth. And if you belive that hl stats is the truth then go look at every known player see if they spoof too

Edited by Misqusi

18 minutes ago, Caps said:

You can't even see difference between russian player and predator. You will ban this player for reason "Predator" and enjoy. I checked you yesterday and wrote on russian language. You didn't even believe that i'm not predator and kept call me the hacker. I see you got abused by experience of knifing against me on sorrento and made this apply to ban similar players which knife you many times. Btw i said you can don't try to get the admin trust, you started to insult me because i said that.

oh so its you that use different accounts, the guy who said he speaks with predator and insults people. i wouldn't ban a guy with the reason predator lol wtf. also i wouldn't ban people without being sure. also i quote "you joined the server as "penis228" and private msg me "you will not be an admin cause you spoofed and used knife bot, dont try to get the leads trust" this is exactly your words and you talk about calling people a hacker, nice try who are you really with all those "steam accounts" https://steamcommunity.com/id/dagchenhu2231/ talk about insult, we could ask the players which were online atm:)

also caps i dont see what good you do for the server if you just join with multiple accounts/names to troll and insult people, and if you're the guy who call him self "**" you been called a hacker by a bunch of people and also banned for knife hack/multihack

Both of you this is not an argument forum. This is an admin application forum. You guys can fight somewhere else and yeah stop cursing each other or insulting each other and let the higher admins do the job because they know what's right and what's wrong. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Caps said:

Trial, better dont try to do something. Your words about higher admins is pointless. When did you see them right? They accepted the typical 16 y.o da men, which dont do anything, other than ban players they suspect of cheating by calling them predator

They always are checking who's doing what. You don't see what the higher admins are doing in the shadows and if you really think you can do better job then why not apply and prove us wrong? or are you just like the other kid brain people who just hates other except for themselves?. Again let the higher admins decide and I'm telling you that they have already seen this application and will or have done the checking. 

• Rognus locked this topic
  • CS:GO Server Manager

Hi @Misqusi

We debated over your application, and we can now tell you that you are accepted as a Trial Admin on ZE.
Welcome aboard !

If you have any question, feel free to ask ?