Locked Minecraft application

Ryugo-Sukita

Admin application for NiDE Minecraft

NiDEs requirements and guidelines:

The community has to respect you, and you have to be serious about this. You also have to be 16+ before applying

You need to have discord, everything you need to know will be there and we need to be able to contact you.

Please use the following template below

Section 1: Information about you

Your discord ID: Example "Hobbitten#8693"

-Ryugo Sukita#3399

Are you a cracked minecraft user ?:

- Yes.

Ingame name:

- RyugoSukita.

Where you are from ?: 

- Bangladesh.

How old are you ?:

_ i am 13 just had my bday and i know im not 16 but ill give this a chance.

For how long have you been playing minecraft ?:

- I have played before when i was 8 cracked then i uninstalled it and i started playing now so it will be 1 year and like 3-4 months

Section 2: Community experience

I have been in nide for 2 years. and i know a lot of admins and who is who what admin can do what.

Are there any players that recommend you to be a staff member ?:

- No.

Do you have any previous admin experiences? (e.g: I was admin on ___ server):

- I have been admin on my brothers server.bi know some commands but ik this will have more.

How many hours a week do you spend on our server network ?: 

- Like 5-6 hours or more.

How long have you been part of the community ?:

_ 2 years.

Section 3: Why you?

Do you have any good qualities/skills that would make you stand out ?:

- No. 

Why do you think you deserve to be an administrator of our server ?:

- I dont think i deserve to be an admin but its not bad giving it a try

What do you bring to the team. Are you good with other people for example ?: 

- Like i can make friends with new ppl and admins.

Section 4: Admin knowledge

Mr. Rude is being racist, he is spamming in the chat and typing the n-word; he is being sexist and rude. What would you do in this situation ?:

- Give him a warning. If he still does it five minute mute/gag/silence then if he does it more 10 then 30 then an hour and then step by step up.

So, you gave Mr. Rude a fitting punishment but he came back on another account and started doing it again. What do you do in this situation ?:

- I give him 1 last warning if he does it again i will call higher admins and then i tell them and they ban/gag/mute/silence/kick and if they are not there i will ban him for avoiding mute for 12 hours

The players on the server feels like you are stupid for maintaining the peace. No one listens to you, what would you do in this situation ?: 

- I'll call more admins and higher admins so we can stop them together and do team work  

Extra note-

Please dont deny this because of my age.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akadir locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #322 28/04/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) Let The Games Begin! 15 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_sonic3_b2_2 [Download Here] ze_squidzer_final_v3_a [Download Here] ze_squid_game_css [Download Here] ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 28/04/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 28/04/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 28/04/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 29/04/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 28/04/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning any stage of the map ze_sonic3_b2_2 will grant you 2 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_squidzer_final_v3_a will grant you 3 days of vip. Winning the map ze_squid_game_css will grant you 4 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween will grant you 4 days of vip.  ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • ━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)💖💖💖✿♥‿♥✿
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #321     23/4/2024 - 12AM GMT+1 (Server Time)     Tuesday afternoon at 6PM in New York / 3PM in Los Angeles, or Wednesday morning 12AM Frenchie time!     Video Games (PART 1)     15 Days of VIP to winners!     🗺️ Maps to be played ze_castle_crashers_v1_1 [Download Here]      ze_terraria_v3_2 [Download Here] ze_megaman_a6 [Download Here]      ⏰ Times of the event ⏰ 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 24/4/24 @ 12AM GMT+2:00 🇺🇸 USA (New York) 23/4/24 @ 6PM GMT-4:00 🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 24/4/24 @ 4:30AM GMT+5:30 🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 24/4/24 @ 11AM GMT+10:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 24/4/24 @ 2AM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.     📰 Special rules Rules will be strictly enforced during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.     👑 Leader     Anyone willing to lead.     Leaders will receive EXTRA VIP!     🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_castle_crashers_v1_1 will grant you 6 days of vip! Winning the map ze_terraria_v3_2 will grant you 5 days of vip! Winning the map ze_megaman_a6 will grant you 4 days of vip! ◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • Winning the map ze_uyuni_v1_6_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning the map ze_bulhufas_a1_1_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning the map ze_jerry_malaka_escape_v2fix_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning the map ze_timesink_css1 will grant you 1 day of vip.
    • - Name:cartman912003 - Link to Steam Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991268530/ - Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15501401 - Reason for using VPN: reduce ping - Your location: China
  • LATEST TOPICS