Jump to content

Zombie Escape Event #128 - Temple of not Dolly Temple

Zombie Escape Event #128 - Not Dolly's Temple Event
19/09/2021 - 2PM GMT+0

You expect to play Dolly Temple Map ? And sadly since the map will be released in 2022, we will play 3 others temple maps! 
GOOD LUCK!
 
9 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_temple_raider_b4 (which you can download manually here) ze_undersea_temple_s2 (which you can download manually here) ze_azathoth_v1_css (which you can download manually here)
  Time of the event: 19/09/2021 at 2PM GMT+0

Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leaders are rewarded extra vip days for helping.
  Leader: Any willing one.
  Rewards:
Winning the map ze_temple_raider_b4 will grant you 3 days of vip
Winning the last stage of the map ze_undersea_temple_s2 will grant you 3 days of vip
Winning the map ze_azathoth_v1_css will grant you 3 days of vip
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #67 - We have a döner kebab for dinner...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #67 - We have a döner kebab for dinner...
15-9-2021  6PM GMT+0
 
ze_kebab_immigrant_v3
 
Are you doing ramadan ?
We need to defeat this immigrant

Good luck!
6 Days of VIP to winners!
 
 
Event information:
We will play the following map(s) 
ze_kebab_immigrant_v3 ( Which you can download manually here )
Time of the event:  15-9-2021 6PM GMT+0
 
Special rules
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.
 
Kickers
- No rebuys
- No items
- Only 1 grenade
- 300 hp for humans
 
Leader: Any willing one.
 
Rewards: Up to 6  days of VIP to winners, considered this way:
Winning the map ze_kebab_immigrant_v3 will grant you  6 days of VIP!
 
Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Escape
IP:  149.202.65.122:27072
Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group

 

 

 
 
Read more...

Zombie Escape Event #127 - Team maps

Zombie Escape Event #127 - Team maps
12/09/2021 - 2PM GMT+0

We will be doing some non laser maps to really build up this teamwork! GOOD LUCK!
 
8 Days of VIP to winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): ze_light_retribution_v1s (which you can download manually here) ze_ashen_keep_v0_3 (which you can download manually here) ze_ancient_wrath_v2_test27 (which you can download manually here)
  Time of the event: 12/09/2021 at 2PM GMT+0


Special rules: Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leaders are rewarded extra vip days for helping.


  Leader: Any willing one.

  Rewards:
Winning the last stage of the map ze_light_retribution_v1s will grant you 2 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_ashen_keep_v0_3 will grant you 2 days of vip

Winning the last stage of the map ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2 will grant you 4 days of vip
 
Read more...

Infinity (Kpoper) admin abuse


NoName
 Share

Recommended Posts

NickName: Not your bussines
STEAMID: Steam: STEAM_0:0:11326430
Admin: Infinity (Kpoper) STEAM_0:0:50297121
Today 300 iq admin named Infinity banned me permanently for no reason. Also if he see nothing, just make him open his eyes to see more. He didnt even see as i joined from my main ip, it means im from ukraine and my ip is unbanned. When i jokingly typed "!sm inf" he insulted me. Btw, next time make him try to ban players discribing the reason. I didnt anything bad and illegal, it happened on the map named rooftop.

 I wont say who unbanned my ip, this is not your bussines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Caps, First of all I am gonna talk about the important thing, the ban.

1 Why have you been ban? You have been ban because of ban evading, you have use mult alts to play ,some of them have been pick up and ban, a example:King_Of_Autism.

2 Why I did not give the reason at that moment? Sometimes I forgot to put in the same ban, so I go after and edit them in the sourcebans. Other because is more easy to me to do the ban first , and after that editing it.

3 Your nickname that you were using was Nelly, casually one of the alts that have been blocked by that name.

And now, I'm gonna talk about the second part, but not less important, the insulting, Ok, first of all I think you and so much people know that in Nide the people not are specially polite , not to say that you have been in a long time in the community, I don't believe that you have been offended by saying you g*y , because I think people have called you or have call  others worst things, here when we say g*y we don't take it that seriously, but in the case that someone is offended, and don't want to be called or get more insult of any specify or all types, I will stop and I encourage to others to don't do it but that not will always work because I can't control other people, but is something that the person have to told me, if you don't told me I can't be concious that you don't like or you don't take it as a joke.

Some of this just can be avoid by not saying nothing of this, but some people take these "insults" more seriously, other don't get affected by that "insults" or don't take them seriously.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, InfinityKpoper said:

Hello Caps, First of all I am gonna talk about the important thing, the ban.

1 Why have you been ban? You have been ban because of ban evading, you have use mult alts to play ,some of them have been pick up and ban, a example:King_Of_Autism.

He is banned because some admin called fallag helmi said he used bhop hack on alt account and banned him for 1 week and also hip ban for 1 week, King_Of_Autism is his main account just different name not multi alts

Just now, InfinityKpoper said:

2 Why I did not give the reason at that moment? Sometimes I forgot to put in the same ban, so I go after and edit them in the sourcebans. Other because is more easy to me to do the ban first , and after that editing it.

cause u lazy maybe ? u didn't bother to check if its his real ip and not vpn

Just now, InfinityKpoper said:

3 Your nickname that you were using was Nelly, casually one of the alts that have been blocked by that name.

again he only have one alt which is banned for 1 week and he kept playing from his main account for 3 months now, he only used vpn cause his ip is wrongly perma banned and he had to use vpn there is no multi alt account

 

Just now, InfinityKpoper said:

and now, I'm gonna talk about the second part, but not less important, the insulting, Ok, first of all I think you and so much people know that in Nide the people not are specially polite , not to say that you have been in a long time in the community, I don't believe that you have been offended by saying you g*y , because I think people have called you or have call  others worst things, here when we say g*y we don't take it that seriously, but in the case that someone is offended, and don't want to be called or get more insult of any specify or all types, I will stop and I encourage to others to don't do it but that not will always work because I can't control other people, but is something that the person have to told me, if you don't told me I can't be concious that you don't like or you don't take it as a joke.

some people dont want to get called g*y as a joke, you're an admin you should be aware of that, from chat logs u called him g*y first cause he muted u in chat maybe don't provoke people cause they dont want to see your writings

Just now, InfinityKpoper said:

Some of this just can be avoid by not saying nothing of this, but some people take these "insults" more seriously, other don't get affected by that "insults" or don't take them seriously.

just dont call people with names especially the ones who dislike you

Edited by Faste
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Rognus locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...