Locked Admin Application

☭Mr.Frodo

Your Name and Age:
John and 26 years old. About to be 27 on October 17th. 

Your Discord UserName: 
Sorry guys I do not have this but inGame, Killik, Batatatata they all know me. Come on do I really need that sh*t that is ridiculous I do not have social media only skype. But this shouldn't stop y'all from looking into my past like what kind of player I am.

STEAM_0 and which server you applying for:
I amm applying for NIDE ZE and my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:21079431

You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days): 
No problem. Come on guys every day I play on NIDE, I barely ever see any other admins especially at night I live in United States.

Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
If you truly want to know. I have been a huge fan of nide since PIVOVARIC era! He was the one who introduced me to this server. I have great friendship with people like him, inGame, Killik, Batatatatata, Forze, Neko, and so many more. I am fluent both in English and Russian. Most likely the best translator this server ever had. I have a lot of knowledge depends what you are really asking for. But CSS wise, I have admin knowledge for years. If anything, the server crashes at night a lot and sometimes maps do not change so if I am level 3 admin, I can always !rr the server. 

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin:
People know I am one bad ass admin. I know many commands and ways to have players keep on joining I do bring in a lot of players. I am admin friendly. 

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
 I play every day for hours. I am studying Electronic Technology Engineering in college, I work full time for my father on X-Ray machines. Besides gaming I do have a busy life but I do find time for anything I really love. Right now I am sitting here applying for this sh*t the 2nd time already. Makes me wonder how tf do new kids get to be server admin and I am here donating for years. Players on the server keep asking me to apply. If anything, this is the last time I do. I do not really care about being a server admin. But if I could just fkn add one thing to my 2nd level admin is to have the ability to !forcertv. Maps crash a lot. I am here all day and night long pretty much. I have proved myself being worthy and most people know who Mr.Frodo is on NIDE and many other servers included. 

Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question.  
I would definately message higher admins first of all. If not one is on the server, I do not believe in kicking people or banning them for sh*t like that. If anything, I would completely strip the player from all of his/her weapons. But if this server really wants me to ban people, then I will do that. But I cant due to being only level 2 admin. InGame я знаю ты читаешь это и ты тоже Киллик. Все зависет от вас братья. Вы меня пацаны уже давно знаете. Хотя бы добавьте мне что бы я мог !forcertv. I have applied before and was denied due to not being able to find enough time. Bullsh*t. I have so many screenshots yall can check out my library and you will see proof that most of the hours I am the only admin online. 

• Like 3

• Management

Hi Frodo

Sorry to bother you already but Discord is the most important the admin will have since it's here we communicate as a team and where decisions are made.

Here you can also receive help from all other admins and ask around.

Please join nides discord because discord is a must have sadly. Even if inGame, batatata or killik knows you.

https://discord.gg/XhByCBg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Raizel Lyfeld said:

+1 from me ;D for my bro from another mother here. Btw we both managed to somehow manage nothai vuz he was once dropping the gate and speedbhopping the jurassic map :D, getting people killed

yeah bro we disciplined him now he listens xD

• Like 2

• Server Admin
19 hours ago, Raizel Lyfeld said:

+1 from me ;D for my bro from another mother here. Btw we both managed to somehow manage nothai vuz he was once dropping the gate and speedbhopping the jurassic map :D, getting people killed

Cry more, learn how to bhop then you retard

1 hour ago, nothai. said:

-1 more cancer than unchained and onii chan and he also doesnt shut the f*ck up on mic.

You still cry like a bitch. You are 15 year old bitch who can't do anything in real life. The main difference between me and you on this server is that you don't support it and I do. Literally you are the only one who I would truly ever BAN. You are still crying like a true B I T C H.

• Like 1

• Server Admin
32 minutes ago, ☭Mr.Frodo said:

You still cry like a bitch. You are 15 year old bitch who can't do anything in real life. The main difference between me and you on this server is that you don't support it and I do. Literally you are the only one who I would truly ever BAN. You are still crying like a true B I T C H.

26 year old saying you want to beat me up in irl, get a life

• Haha 3

On 9/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, nothai. said:

26 year old saying you want to beat me up in irl, get a life

You talk so much sh*t you're 15 and acting like a grown ass poo c man. Act like that and get your ass whooped in person boy. 

On 9/16/2021 at 7:08 AM, nothai. said:

Cry more, learn how to bhop then you retard

Disable your auto-bhop macro on scroll, 2 plugins tagging you (Bhop streak and lilac)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ☭Mr.Frodo said:

you know exactly what he said. everyone knows u cheat nothai u act like a pig honestly 

He made a proof of himself not cheating and explained the false trigger in a doc, if someone can do something unique or better than you in this game doesn't mean he/she cheating

• Server Admin
16 hours ago, ☭Mr.Frodo said:

you know exactly what he said. everyone knows u cheat nothai u act like a pig honestly 

ah yes, I been cheating on nide for more than a year but still not banned, something does not add up here.