Locked Someone that has console access abuse

Heyfumi

1: Your own ingame name: u know alr
2: Your own steam-ID: why do u need this
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: someone on console
4: What server did it happen on: ZE obv
5: What map: ze_mountain_escape_bbo_v1
6: Time and date: today
7: Explain the situation: i got kicked for no reason by console 4x and counting, the kick reason is "retard" like i didn't do anything wrong the map before this (surf_bona) even carried the team from 0-4 to 2-4
8: Proof: demo

its not even funny at this point

• Like 6
  • Wow 1

• Server Admin

The fact that some a higher up admin is doing this shows how low nide has gotten within the few months, targeting a single player, that seems to be for no reason at all and that you admins aren't taking this situation serious as It needs to been taken.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, nothai. said:

The fact that some a higher up admin is doing this shows how low nide has gotten within the few months, targeting a single player, that seems to be for no reason at all and that you admins aren't taking this situation serious as It needs to been taken.

Agreed with this! noting that they also don't like me changing name every session, is there even a rule that i can't change my name? I'm not even hiding my presence since it's obvious that my steam profile picture is still the same and when i talk on chat (the way i talked is the same too) i still have my custom tag on.

• Akadir locked this topic