Locked Cloud's admin application

Cloud

1. Cloud, 18 years old. 

2. cloud#7639

3. STEAM_0:0:555188798

4. Since 2012

5. I think that you have few Russian-speaking administrators who can actually speak Russian, I also have quite a bit of knowledge about maps and can go through them under my command. For me, passing maps is a secondary matter, but the mood of the server is more important

6. I have a very good experience, since I was previously an administrator and many people understand me in this role.

7. Now I am at school, in my senior year, that is, I will take exams later, but this will not change the frequency of visits to the game

8. To begin with, I will ask the witnesses if this is really so, so as not to waste time, if the information is confirmed, I follow him and if I consider him a cheater, then I will actually ban him

• Like 5

• Server Admin

I think we can give him one chance, you need to be more careful and be more serious when you playing on server, try to not forget that you are an admin. +1

• Thanks 1

В 17.10.2021 в 06:34, Shinozàki сказал:

+1

Stop extending mako so you dont get demoted again 

I was obsessed that day, next time it won't happen again?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

I don't really "know" you but we can give you a try. That's why Trial Admin exists, to see if players are ready to become Server Admins.

He already had a try, he was a regular admin and got demoted after a couple of things, including perm banning a guy for insulting him in Russian.

• Haha 1

В 19.10.2021 в 10:18, Modoc сказал:

He already had a try, he was a regular admin and got demoted after a couple of things, including perm banning a guy for insulting him in Russian.

At that time, I no longer had an admin, I just asked to check the admin's logs and do something. The rest is not within my competence. You hear what you only want, but you don't see the truth head-on