>> .Rushaway #7931

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ZE or ZR ) :
    >> 
    I'm applying for Zombie Escape server.
    STEAM_0:0:22170387

4. How long are you playing CSS ? 
    >> 
    Already 12 years

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    >> ✅

6. Needs a minimun of 3+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    >> 
    I want to keep the server fun, and safe for playing without trollers, scripters.. One of my priority is to keep a good mood in the server.
    If a player take a good time by playing here, we'll comeback a continue to have fun, and that's what about one role of the admin. 
    With +10 years of zombie escape exeperience, I think i can say, I know how that's work. 

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    >>
     I was admin on S-E community, on unl*ze, I know how a zombie escape server work (plugins, etc) and I just want players enjoy the server. 
    I always take a step back on a situation, I always want to be fair.
    I'm open to discussion and take time for anyone who need it.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    >>
     I'm Nicolas, 27y,  I'm from France and i love les croissants, I live in champagne. I work as paramedic since 6 years.
    That take me a lot of time to abuse every single day of the siren, horn and lights. ? 
    So when I come home, I like to relax by enjoying zombie escape around 2 hours or more.

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 
    >> I will spec him first. Take my time to be sure of it, I don't wanna be unfair and take a too fast action. 

They're two cases : 
    1.  The aimbot is 100% sure and i will take some note of details until make a sanction. I will check Sourcebans if we already have previous bans on him. If no I will ban 1 week. If yes, we increase the time of ban.

2. The aimbot isn't 100% sure. I will ask others admins to check with me and tell me what they think.
      I take much informations as I can find. Like if his STEAM ID is pending, his stats on HlstatsX.
      All demos where we have a serious suspious.
      If we realy not sure, like the case we have today, we will asking LSA team.
      And during this time, we can ask him to disable it, maybe we will see a difference. ? 

• Like 5

• CS:GO Server Manager

+1 Good application, and I knew him back in 2012-2013, he is a trustable admin !

And he is baguette