Locked Clownface the most mental issue admin on NiDe

Professor Ninja

I thought NiDe server was doing well until this Clownface mental retard required his trail admin authority. I think by now most of the players and admin on Nide know who I am as a plyer. Yes I admit I've trolled a lot, but I will never use racist slur to attack anyone in the wrong intention. Trust me this cyber warrior is not just a clown in gaming life, because I truly believe he got bully a lot in his real life. As a 32yrs old retard with a broken mic talking sh*t to the entire Asian Population is that what all you MTF really wants. Seriously, I hope you f*cken admins can do something about this.  He love to instigate calling me f*ck You Asian f**got when ever chance he got, so when I talk back like him I will be muted for disrespecting him. Just go review the demo when he muted me. 

Thanks

Professor Ninja

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your support boys. It really means a lot to me ❤️ 

Hey Hobbitten, this is on going issue since he became a trail admin on this SV bro. At this point, I think most of the regular NiDe Players, and some of the Admins knew about his racial slurs comment towards me. Honestly, I don't pay attention what he have said to me, but don't mute me if he is the one who instigating this racial slurs. Here are the proofs https://bans.nide.gg/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:25919928&advType=steamid&Submit . All I am asking is for a fair treatment. 

I missed you too Bolol ?

Thanks ,

Professor Ninja

• Thanks 1

Thanks Bro "Fuchsboi"

your support means a lot to the Entire NiDE Community!

Can you imagine that he pays some money so he can act like a racist CLOWN to everyone including to other Admins?

it just show you how sad and lonely this mental retard "MIKE" is.   

• Akadir locked this topic