Locked Shy Rud

checkster

This story can be as long its stupid. 
but lets start from 3 -4 weeks ago,  rud was constantly testing lead admins like lmn muting abusing etc, and when I banned his friend rin for teamkilling etc, he unbanned twise. 

I told him that he should not do that, said that I outrank him if that matters. And if he disagreed he should ask klix or ingame. His repsonse was f*ck you blablabalbla. 
So ever since that hes been trying to troll me with admin stuff, so today I got sick of it and banned him for 30 mins. I dont want toxic and cancer admins. 

We can all have fun, but actively trolling and beeing cancer to fellow admins thats not the nide I want. 

Hes actively going out to unban unmute and have fun as admin, being selective as to whom he chooses to mute slay etc. 
There should be a limit to this behavior.  Him swoon rin and f0rce sitting beeing toxic and abusing admin, Im done with this. 

Admin is a privilege not a toy
I could make this so stupid long, but I'm just done with this toxic behavior it has to stop. So I kick then banned. 

I dont have aces to the logs in discord cause I asked not to have it, but lead etc does. 

I feel the ban is justified, cause he acts toxic all the time and thats not how adim should act, let alone not use the admin to his advantage. 

please review him as admin? 

• Like 5

"Him swoon rin and f0rce sitting beeing toxic and abusing admin, Im done with this." I said that same line to FPTyel^^. Yes The guy who added those admins. They ALWAYS TROLL in Server. And when admins touch them. They get in trouble. Right @FPTyel?^^

• Like 1

Did you legit have to make a forum report on this. God this stone age impracticality is triggering me, we have discord for a reason. A bunch of reasons.

@Batata just deal with these kids before they go too much off topic. Rud is not properly behaving and not listening to anything either. Other admins should not have to use their powers on their fellow admins to keep them in check. 

And just tell admins to stop making forum reports and message you instead. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I don't want to say anything in my defense. I want to note the most important. Since the brewer left the server things have changed a lot. I appeal to ingame and Klixus , I hope you will understand. To be honest scored the composition of the staff is not very good and just like checkstar(don't remember how to spell your nickname), lmtrix, pasas and henry. Even now I have to write an excuse for these personalities and lose my time because they are not satisfied with my Russian personality. It is clear that they do not like Russian. Why is it when they talk about the Russian all sorts of hurtful words to them no one says anything, but how to treat them and is the slightest hint of a joke in their direction they immediately complain on the forum. I note that already took away two of the powers of the administrator THAT MEANS. I play on this server for quite a long time and would very much like to keep it up and running and I myself contribute to this with my active online . All these admins I ask you to deny the authority of the administrator .Believe me , I watch every day, they only spoil a situation and do nothing for good activity of the server. I myself never would began to write here and complain but since I was already floating 2 the complaint is not because of what I was forced to write his opinion. I like how Batata, Rud and FPTyel work as long-time and experienced players. The rest of the admins are still only beginning to help the server and to prove themselves. I hope for your prudence and understanding. Sorry for my English.

• Like 2

You guys better stop sh*tting yourself, because both of you (checkster + Rud) literally hate yourselfs for ***** reason (write yours).
But I agree with your position. Warning for @RuD.

@William! :DThe statement is alright, and will be indicable for EVERY admin. (I think if admin reporting admin - it's alright) Because as Klixus said on discord - "admins are not machines". I can't handle all of this and let everyone be fine, if getting SO MANY reports from everyone and clicking !klixus to help me to decide what to do (if situation is going out of control).

So at this point we will not argue with anyone - make a damn report on forum first with every evidence needed (demo \ screenshot \ chat history from stats\ etc), and then we will decide what to do. No matter who is being reported. 

P.S. I didn't see any abusive activity from f0rze, he only did 2 mistakes with bans, because of me. !Warning myself. I told him to do 3-7d bans against bhop hyperscrollers \ hacks. As I tested before bhop limitation it DIDN'T work. But yesterday it works fine, so yeah, use "!bhop <nick> 0", it helps a lot.

But yeah, @checkster I don't really get your activity too. Since you are normal admin too (with more privilegies), you just cleared my comment about knifer to ban him for a month is repeats (14 bans because of knifing, hello, he's inedictable), and also unbanned him (to let him get 15-th ban for knifing, very nice). So that is my personal warning for you too. Atleast warn someone that you edited your ban, please. 

Скрытый текст

image.png

Alright, I hope you guys will control yourself, and use admin privilegies as a instrument to control everything on server, not for your own \ personal wishes. If you want to do something not normally or much different, than before - make a plan, when \ where you will do it, ask players, ask for admin with higher privilegie first, and if everything is fine - you are good, do what you want in moderation. 
Peace for everyone.

• Like 1

• FPTyel locked this topic