Locked admin

sonic

1.Your Name and Age.19 Dr. Coomer Bot

2.Your Discord UserName: ( Dr. Coomer Bot#2022

3. STEAM_0:1:495547915 and which server you applying for: CSS ZE
4. How long are you playing CSS Since 2012, I have been enjoying Cass.

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days) It takes a lot of time to manage people on the server. More knowledge, more knowledge manager, etc. I can play for 4 hours usually

6.Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
I just want to please people and get compliments.

7.Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? I'm very good at my job. I help clean the house, do the dishes, and do the rice.
8.Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin? yes sir
9.Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? If I have time, I can't play a lot of games, so I'll take a break and then play the server. I need to study more and English
10.here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him how will you deal with that? Write your answer in full details more detailed answer mean To please people

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

• Management

Sorry @sonic the application of yours is denied. There just seems to be a too large language gap and bad communication will lead to bad stuff usually.

You can always apply again in the future but you gotta get some mininum english knowledge so we can communicate slightly.