Locked Shinozaki's ZE Application

Shinozàki

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    -Shinozaki, turning 16 next month

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) 
    -Shinozaki#4021

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    -CSS ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    -7 years with breaks 

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    -I have almost 1,5k hours in nide (nosteam included)

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    -Im available most of the time during night time for Europeans and Americans because I live in SEA(Southeast-Asia) and thats the time when most admins are offline/inactive. I have knowledge about most zombie escape maps and items and that will make me feel easy to handle the etransfer situation. 

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    -Im an admin on RAZE(CSGO) I know some admin commands and thats Sparky and some of my friends taught me. Also, I learned from the other admins from nide by watching them do their job. I feel like i can help the community with my presence as an admin.
  8. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    -I am free most of a time and I spent my time playing games and also focusing on my studies.

9. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  
    -If i see someone is being suspicious I will spectate them first just to make sure. If its obvious that they are cheating then I will take action. However if im not sure I will ask other admins or higher-ups about the information.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Akadir locked this topic