Locked Hello, It's me, I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over everything wrong in Ze. Admin Application.

Stone

Hello,

1. Thomas, 26.

2. Stone #7477

3. 76561198115091245

4. About 15 years.

5. I'm ok I think.

6. Finger crossed.

7. I want to re-join the admin because I feel like the server is truly infected by people who plays for themselves, to the point where they kill/troll/inflate daily for the sake of their own personas. Also, some of these people are actually admin on the server.

8. I have been Trial -> Server Admin -> Lead Server Admin so I believe I have quite the experience for the job, I'll let you guys decide about this.

9. I have a great job I love, lot of friends I love aswel, i'm at a point in my life where I'm free to do what I please, and what pleases me that you are concern about is playing ze to have fun and tryhard with good people.

10. About your question, I look at the Top Defender Damages thing, if the guy is way above me, he's cheating. I'm defending 24/7, almost always top def so i believe I would be able to tell if he is legit or not. If he is cheating indeed, Kick + explanation into ban if he comes back with it.

Thanks for reading me.

• Like 5

I'm neutral but somethings I want to point out.

6 hours ago, Stone said:

7. I want to re-join the admin because I feel like the server is truly infected by people who plays for themselves, to the point where they kill/troll/inflate daily for the sake of their own personas. Also, some of these people are actually admin on the server.

This kind of language implies you have a bias against certain people, first of all which admins are you referring to?

You got upset on Mako v6 recently after a player knifed and said we should permban him (he got a 1 week ban), it could've just been said in the moment but you can't let anger affect your decisions as an admin.

6 hours ago, Stone said:

10. About your question, I look at the Top Defender Damages thing, if the guy is way above me, he's cheating. I'm defending 24/7, almost always top def so i believe I would be able to tell if he is legit or not. If he is cheating indeed, Kick + explanation into ban if he comes back with it.

Is this a joke? You're saying you will know someone is cheating just because they have better damage than you?

I feel you would need to work on your mentality and ego a bit if you were to come back to the admin team and judge players in a non-biased manner.

• Like 2

This kind of language implies you have a bias against certain people, first of all which admins are you referring to?

You got upset on Mako v6 recently after a player knifed and said we should permban him (he got a 1 week ban), it could've just been said in the moment but you can't let anger affect your decisions as an admin.

Hello good sir, I do have a bias against certain players, I'm not hiding it for sure, this comes from experience and repetitive actions from them, but this is as a human and as a player, will I take action on it because of that? The answer is definitely no. However, if these actions happen again, I'll do what an admin is for, following the rules. Secondly, I will not say names right here because this section isn't a court, but do not worry, I did not say this just for the drama effect, i'll talk about it when given the chance and hopefully it will be soon.

Is this a joke? You're saying you will know someone is cheating just because they have better damage than you?

I feel you would need to work on your mentality and ego a bit if you were to come back to the admin team and judge players in a non-biased manner.

Yes it is partialy a joke, sorry if you didn't get it, It's true that it wasn't so obvious if we never interacted with each other. I do not have any issue with my ego, I don't believe I am what you think I am based on this sentence only. Furthermore, I said this because I actually know a lot of the admin team, and many are actualy friends, I just didn't think someone would take this seriously. On the other hand, spotting a cheater of this kind isn't really hard, and yes, I do defend a lot so if someone is way above me or any other good defender it will become sus, not because I can't stand the idea that someone will have more damages then me, I couldn't care less, but beacause it is indeed, suspicious. 

To conclude, I would like to apologize for my way of saying things if you found it inapropriate, wasn't my intention. 

В 22.02.2022 в 23:34, Stone сказал:

Hello,

1. Thomas, 26.

2. Stone #7477

3. 76561198115091245

4. About 15 years.

5. I'm ok I think.

6. Finger crossed.

8. I have been Trial -> Server Admin -> Lead Server Admin so I believe I have quite the experience for the job, I'll let you guys decide about this.

9. I have a great job I love, lot of friends I love aswel, i'm at a point in my life where I'm free to do what I please, and what pleases me that you are concern about is playing ze to have fun and tryhard with good people.

Thanks for reading me.

Poshel nahui