Locked Mokuten leader

Mokuten

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • CS:S Zombie Revival Event #108 20/04/2024 - 7PM GMT+1 (Server Time) "Defend The House" "10 Days of VIP to winners!"  Maps to be played zm_goodhouse_v1 [Download Here] zm_roadside [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event ⏰ 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 20/04/24 @ 7PM GMT+2:00 🇺🇸 USA (New York) 20/04/24 @ 2PM GMT-4:00 🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 20/04/24 @ 11:30PM GMT+5:30 🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 21/04/24 @ 5AM GMT+10:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 20/04/24 @ 9PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.   Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.  Rewards Being at TOP5 most scores on each map will grant you 5 days of vip. ◽ Server: CSS Zombie Revival ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27000 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • I gave you leader access because of our talk ingame. Remember that if your leader access is abused the permission can be taken away instantly.  Such as - Nominating a leader map and then leaving the server - Nominating a leader map without leading it - Knowing when the server is ready to play the specific map you nominated for in leader nomination.
    • i totally agree with this cycle, but except mako, i never liked it...soo its a personal hate lol we hope to see more suggestions from you in the future willy!, you have all my support!!
    • @ willy wilson Seems like my ze server managers are busy lately. Are you able to contact me on discord and send me the links and bsps directly so we can upload and test them on our test server as they are old version. This is my discord name  _hobbitten
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #320 21/04/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) New Maps! Who's dis? - Chapter III 4 Days of VIP to winners! Since this is the first time the maps will be played for an event we won't award high amounts of VIP. 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_uyuni_v1_6_s2 [Download Here] ze_bulhufas_a1_1_s2 [Download Here] ze_jerry_malaka_escape_v2fix_s2 [Download Here] ze_timesink_css1 [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 21/04/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 21/04/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 21/04/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 22/04/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 21/04/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_uyuni_v1_6_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip.  Winning the map ze_bulhufas_a1_1_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning the map ze_jerry_malaka_escape_v2fix_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip.  Winning the map ze_timesink_css1 will grant you 1 day of vip.  ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
  • LATEST TOPICS