Locked BMS Admin Abuse (Revoke his admin perms IMMEDIATELY)

AL-Dawg

Got muted for just using one sound effect off my soundboard which wasn't even loud or long-durated. Just a simple Clownface sound effect, and I get muted for 30 minutes for "spam". And this has not been the only time. He has muted me tons of times for no simple reason, and frankly, I'm tired of it, he abuses his admin perms and this makes me not want to play on Nide anymore. Take this discussion into further consideration that Admins shouldn't abuse in this God damned server. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hobbitten said:

Hi AL-Dawg

We would like to know additionel information about this incident. I would love to know which map it happened on and when it happened. ? 

3 minutes ago, Hobbitten said:

Hi AL-Dawg

We would like to know additionel information about this incident. I would love to know which map it happened on and when it happened. ? 

Hey Hobbitten, nice to see you again ?

So pretty much we're currently playing mountain escape bbo, and I think I got muted like almost 10 mintues ago. BMS has been muted me excessively the most when my sound effects on my soundboard are not annoying or repetitive, and many people do the same thing as I do, and some get muted easily without a warn from BMS, or just don't even mute them, it's really not fair. He's abused his admin powers on me numerous amount of times and I'm getting sick and tired of it. 

• Management
1 minute ago, AL-Dawg said:

Hey Hobbitten, nice to see you again ?

So pretty much we're currently playing mountain escape bbo, and I think I got muted like almost 10 mintues ago. BMS has been muted me excessively the most when my sound effects on my soundboard are not annoying or repetitive, and many people do the same thing as I do, and some get muted easily without a warn from BMS, or just don't even mute them, it's really not fair. He's abused his admin powers on me numerous amount of times and I'm getting sick and tired of it. 

I truely understand why you feel targeted. I will rewatch the demo and give you a reply tomorrow evening ? 

And hi Al - dawg !

Just now, Hobbitten said:

I truely understand why you feel targeted. I will rewatch the demo and give you a reply tomorrow evening ? 

Thanks a bunch man, you're the best ?

• Like 1

• Akadir locked this topic