Locked CSS Zombie Escape Event #158 - Have you seen it?

• Event Manager

CSS Zombie Escape Event #158
27/03/22 - 4PM GMT+1 (Server Time)

"Have you seen it?"

Did you ever played these maps?
Or did you even knew about them?
That doesnt matter, because we will play
them on this event!

"15 Days of VIP to winners!"

event_info.png

? Maps to be played
ze_dust_escape_v1fix [Download Here]
ze_standart_map_final_fix2 [Download Here]
ze_halo_poa [Download Here]
ze_derpescape_itstime [Download Here]
ze_ccc_floator_mislands_v2s [Download Here]

Times of the event
fr.svg France
(Paris)

27/03/22 @ 4PM GMT+1:00
us.svg USA
(New York)

27/03/22 @ 10AM GMT-5:00
in.svg India
(Delhi)

27/03/22 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30
ru.svg Australia
(Sydney)

28/03/22 @ 2AM GMT+11:00
ru.svg Russia
(Moscow)

27/03/22 @ 6PM GMT+3:00

If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.

? Special rules (if any)
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.

Special Information
On ze_dust_escape_v1fix - No rebuys + VIP Mode
On ze_standart_map_final_fix2 - Pistols only + VIP Mode

? Leader
Anyone willing to lead

? Rewards
Winning the map ze_dust_escape_v1fix will grant you 1 day of vip.
Winning the map ze_standart_map_final_fix2 will grant you 1 day of vip.
Winning the map ze_halo_poa will grant you 2 days of vip.
Winning each stage of
 ze_derpescape_itstime will grant you 2 days of vip.
Winning the map 
ze_ccc_floator_mislands_v2s will grant you 5 days of vip.

css_connect_info.png

◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape
◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072
◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group

View full record

• Like 1