Locked Coming back once again...

Dolly

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ ) Dolly, 28 yo

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) Dolly#4035

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) : STEAM_0:0:530464029 , ZE
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days) Already had much more but the stats seem to be reset every month?

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word. 

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? The only thing that matters for me is having fun playing with the boys on the server, no matter who are they, we all are the same, yea i gotta admit that I was spamming a lot on mic (playing sounds) when i am not admin, I'd really apologize for that, but i was bored and the players keep playing non-mind required maps, you know what i mean...

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? I am a former admin so yeah i do know when and how to mute/gag/kick/ban/eban players when it comes to item misusing, currently learning sourcemod scripting, still a newbie one
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? I spend most of my time on mapping but for no a single result, always being a lazy guy and not even finishing a 'good' ze map, i am trying as much as i could to make a good map for everyone hopefully, I play when i am out of work and i have nothing to make me busy in.

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  First, I'll spec anyone who is a bit susipicous and then I'll have a deep look at his aim especially when it comes to shooting, if I confirmed that he was using aimbot I'd ban him for 1 week (according to the old system, idk if it's changed now) 1w - 2w - 3w and so on...

PS: Next Retirement on: 7th January 2023 ? (Nah Just kidding xD)
Yeah i know i didn't make much effort making this application but i am lazy as hell

• Haha 3

• Developer
21 minutes ago, Dolly said:

Already had much more but the stats seem to be reset every month?

One time per year..

I rejoin @Killik point of view. 
If you your application got accepted, and I wish it to you, I would like to don't ear any sound-pad spam, specially ear-rape.

Good luck. ?

• Thanks 1