Rule Breakers Where Admins do Nothing....

Heat

• Event Manager

Hi All -

This is not particularly against any one admin, I am just tired of people getting special treatment or admins not doing anything about people breaking the server rules. People constantly Spam Mic and chats where admins do nothing because they enjoy the music or sounds being played. They tell people just to SM and do not care that it bothers people on the  server giving special treatment to some. The constant spam in Chat for that stupid face emoji (below) is getting out of hand and Admin's just join in the fun....

Maps getting exploited where players are just out of bounds of the map glitching or disrupt the play of the game by destroying barricades for laughs and admins just warn and then let it keep happening with no punishment. 

What is the point of Admins on the server if they cannot even follow the rules of the server themselves so there fore nobody does. 

I know the server does not have the strictest of rules, but if we can at least follow the ones we have that would make it more enjoyable. 

The only admin i would like to call out is President Oxazebam who loves to spam with other players and just tell them to SM. Why this guy has admin is mind boggling. 

*SPEC* [ADMIN] President Oxazebam : ᕕ(⌐■■)ᕗ ♪♬ ᕕ(⌐■■)ᕗ ♪♬ ᕕ(⌐■■)ᕗ ♪♬ ᕕ(⌐■■)ᕗ ♪♬
*SPEC* [ADMIN] President Oxazebam : ᕕ(⌐■■)ᕗ ♪♬ ᕕ(⌐■■)ᕗ ♪

*DEAD* Volt. : {red}( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {orange} ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {yellow} ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {green} ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {blue} ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[ADMIN] HA : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*DEAD*  Lardy : !he is on me!
*DEAD* Volt. : {red}( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {orange} ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {yellow} ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {green} ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {blue} ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by MiaHeatPro
Add more info
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Event Manager

00FFFA[Torchlight]: Hint: Type FF0000!stop to stop all currently playing sounds.
Gianluigi Buffon : !stop
[MCE] Voting for next map has started.
GawrGura : !sm nide
.Rushaway killed cool jhons with zombie_claws_of_death.
.Rushaway killed LVL29 with zombie_claws_of_death.
*SPEC* [ADMIN] President Oxazebam : !admins
*SPEC* (mako v5 gag ) Majd : legoland no lead go halo
*SPEC* [ADMIN] President Oxazebam : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sebastian : !revote

Kinda crazy if you ask me but maybe this is nothing and this is allowed and i am just over reacting.... 

Hello MiaHeatPro,

Since my name is mentioned in your topic, I feel like I have to answer. Sometimes on NiDE, admins can allow such moments especially if we are not playing a tryhard map that requires a great leader as it was the case on ze_rocket_escape_r1 and ze_nemesis_nide_final_laser.
But if we think it's too much, we do a vote to see what the player think as we did on ze_nemesis_nide_final_laser.

2 hours ago, MiaHeatPro said:

Maps getting exploited where players are just out of bounds of the map glitching or disrupt the play of the game by destroying barricades for laughs and admins just warn and then let it keep happening with no punishment. 

That would be good if you can provide some informations. When did it happen, on which map, which player is involved. You can post your report in this section following the report template.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope you enjoy your stay on NiDE,
HA

• Like 4

• Event Manager

HA, 

This had nothing to do with you, the chat just happened to catch you're chat for the spammer Voltz. I do not see what the map would have anything to do with it, with a bunch of people spamming chat and the mic ear raping people.

I appreciate the feed back. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MiaHeatPro said:

As @Harragamentioned, we need to know when did it happen, on which map and which player/players were involved. But do post on the correct section on forums with the report remplate that he linked to.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MiaHeatPro said:

This is not particularly against any one admin, I am just tired of people getting special treatment or admins not doing anything about people breaking the server rules. People constantly Spam Mic and chats where admins do nothing because they enjoy the music or sounds being played. They tell people just to SM and do not care that it bothers people on the  server giving special treatment to some. The constant spam in Chat for that stupid face emoji (below) is getting out of hand and Admin's just join in the fun.

What is the point of Admins on the server if they cannot even follow the rules of the server themselves so there fore nobody does. 

I know the server does not have the strictest of rules, but if we can at least follow the ones we have that would make it more enjoyable.

I'm gonna be super honest with you here, regarding mic spam it's a sore thread as far as I've learned.
Some admins really have no problems at all with it, while someone like me would issue warning and mute if repeated.
(Or no warning and just mute for those that are known spammers)

What happened yesterday I can't even begin to explain, everyone was pretty much on-board with the sh*tspam that happened. Sure it came to a point where it got out of hand but that's when I logged off to go to bed. 

I understand that people expect me as a Lead Server Admin to do my "job", but part of that "job" is also to make sure that our admins follow our guidelines when it comes to the rules we have and issue those. And that involves spam both in voice and chat.

Sometimes I understand that it gets out of hand, and maybe we need to implement some sort of practice for admins, I'm just spitballing an idea right now.
Or we simply just need to make our admins a little bit more strict, but not to the point that if someone just plays 2 seconds of soundboard they get muted.

I apologize for my and my admins lack of action yesterday, but as I said, pretty much everyone was on-board.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MiaHeatPro said:

00FFFA[Torchlight]: Hint: Type FF0000!stop to stop all currently playing sounds.
Gianluigi Buffon : !stop
[MCE] Voting for next map has started.
GawrGura : !sm nide
.Rushaway killed cool jhons with zombie_claws_of_death.
.Rushaway killed LVL29 with zombie_claws_of_death.
*SPEC* [ADMIN] President Oxazebam : !admins
*SPEC* (mako v5 gag ) Majd : legoland no lead go halo
Sebastian : !revote

Kinda crazy if you ask me but maybe this is nothing and this is allowed and i am just over reacting.... 

LOL you complain when i think it was 3 lead server admins and management where on and doing most of the spam on the mic. If they allow it im not going to stop it. Go cry somewhere else and use SM its why the function is there. 

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello@MiaHeatPro,

thx for your report,

it’s actually true that nowadays, (especially yesterday) the server gone crazy because of music spam, and it’s even happened on maps that need to be « more concentrate » to be correctly played but since everyone seems enjoyed the « autism hour » i did nothing.

I will take this responsibility and, before to take any actions, i would apologize to you, clownface, and some other who warned us in game that it was « too much »

About Lenny spam in chat i don’t see any problem but, since we received many complains plus this report because of the mic spam yesterday, it’s time to back as we normally do when someone is spamming in mic (including the torshlight).

i would sincerely thank you, because this report is a good proof that the server isn’t just a place to spam and it remind us that some players also want to play « classic maps » seriously and we shouldn’t force them to listen music, spam in chat or the torshlight during the time we play theses maps because theses maps are « easy ».

- the torshlight will be manually disable in game if it’s spammed too much.

- we will now mute players who spam music in mic if it’s too long.

for music lovers and those who love to share: I’m pretty sure that you will understand that not everyone necessarily wants to listen to your music during 5 min and I call your reason to « share with moderation » or we will be forced to take actions.

Have a nice day. Peace ✌️.

• Like 4

• Event Manager

Thank you for all for taking the time to make you're responses Revan and Lardy. I now will know next time for Glitches on how to handle this and will do so the next time i do see anything. 

President i do not know what your problem is and as they have said it got out of hand. I would recommend taking their leadership and how they handled the situation as guidance. 

I am fairly new to the servers and have enjoyed my time so far playing them. That is why when i posted i said i was unsure if this was anything or nothing and just standard practice on the server. 

I plan on to keep playing on the servers and want to keep enjoying my time on. 

I have also since took your advice and started SM people when they are getting out of hand. I just think after about 5 people doing that to the same person you think it would be enough...

Again appreciate all the feedback and am enjoying the Nide community.

Have a nice day and see you all on the servers. 

• Like 5