Locked Batata unfair judgement

maso

1: Maso
2: STEAM_0:1:235157954
3: Batatatatatata!
4: css ze
5: ze_starwars
6: 23:15 dst 010422

7: stage 1 i try to troll boost zm with wind. It dont work becus wind stay in 1 place, so i end up dying. not zm get boost, and no one dies. Batata eban me 1440 for trying to troll. wtf? I admit i try to troll, but eban for 1 day? wtf i didnt even kill or boost, and the team still win the round. Secondly, others troll by using items and i end up dying stage 2. not the biggest inconvenience, but batata just laughs it off and say it was misclick. I know in past couple weeks i have done small troll in the day but i am not dubbstep leveling trolling, i am not ruining rounds, i am not ruining final rounds, and i only do it to get a small laugh. Wicked tell batata 1440 is too long for eban after i complain in chat, and batata doesnt care.
8: Proof check demos

• Haha 2

• Server Admin

You were ebanned recently many times, now you tried again, which shows you are not learning. So there's not much to say, since you also agree with me that you were trying to teamkill. So yea, i will only give a small laugh at this too xD

• Like 1

• Developer
9 hours ago, maso said:

7: stage 1 i try to troll boost zm with wind.

Eveything was said. You deserve it. 

9 hours ago, maso said:

Wicked tell batata 1440 is too long for eban after i complain in chat, and batata doesnt care.

Wicked isn't admin........
He can give he's point of view but Batata will have the final word on the punishement lenght 

• Like 1

• Event Manager

Hello, thank you for the report.

The day before that happened i ebanned you for 1 day because you troll with earth on uchiha.
I forgave you about that since i was the only one that died and then you troll again. Batata did well eban you for 1 day, if it was me it would be 1 week so you learn that there are lines you can't cross.

Next time be more carefull with what you do with items, i understand you might find it funny to troll but try to avoid doing that.

Best regards.

• Like 1