Bolol

Free vip 1 month

125 posts in this topic

This thread is about, i will donate 1 month free VIP. if this thread is alive, i will do this every month.

you only have to guess what number im thinking about, and write what server you want VIP for.  as this is new, its between 0-50 to start with.

this ends 09-08-2019.

Edited by Bolol
  • Like 4

Lol. Good job dude.

But i have one suggestion for what you do: Use the https://www.random.org/ website to generate random number from 0 to 50, instead of some number in your mind ^_^ .
image.png

It would be more cool on my mind, but still it's up to you.

i know this and was thinking about this to, but as said, its new so i start with this. and if this thread is alive i will do random numbers. but let's talk about this because i have some questions.

what is your questions?

as nobody guessed the right number, i used random.org to generate a random number till it landed on a number who was choosen. and it was 37. Darkerz [RUS] won 1 month free VIP. Congratulation to you. I will buy you VIP right away.

Edit: VIP has been bought.

Edited by Bolol
  • Like 1

Another 1 month free VIP is going to happend for one lucky guy.

pick a number between 0 - 50

i will use Random.org.

this contest ends 1/9. Good luck to everyone.

• Like 1

Edited by Lefarno

this events end today. as i have some personal reasons. 

number was 32. ShadowCreepy was the lucky guy.

VIP bought. 

Edited by Bolol
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2019 at 11:30 AM, EN CHAIR ET EN sh*t said:

again plizzzzzzzzz i need VIP

i will make a new free vip tomorrow or sunday, not sure when yet. just got out of jail.

been in jail since sunday.

Back on topic, 1 month FREE VIP for 1 lucky guy.

this contest ends 9/9.

to enter, pick a number between 0-50. good luck. 🙂

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Shoutbox

You don't have access to shoutbox
    Load more
    • I said paypal isn't available in my country go check google. And I supposed to play regularly on old NiDE but for some reason I took a break due to exams.And don't interfere in something you can't understand. I want to be an admin not for some trolling and sh*tty stuff.Just to help the community. Read the application carefully.And I.am mature and even I have more experience in Zombie Escape Servers. Want to check my server ask me for IP. Come and check yourself. And also I am buying CSS this month. And about comment and my name, please go and check your name bitch is written. I haven't written an abuse in my name.Everyone abuse so just keep quiet and let the head admins and managers deal with the application.
      First I said neutral ... Then I would say - 1 for t he reasons Anwar said + the comment on the event 63 show a lack of maturity (my point of view)...
      I guess  you should play more, get steam, stop lying (maybe remove lie in your name may be a good start).
      But good luck ! 
    • I gave an application on unloze and yes I wrote my age 13 but It wasn't my real age. And I am also a member on Gfl you can visit if you wish. And why I didn't buy admin during pivo era and CSS on steam? Because Paypal isn't available in my country. And as mentioned above I had to take a break because of my exams.And about server I can give you a proof. You remember BotoX I have his plugins.(Compiled)
    • hey , i remember you from old nide during Pivo era , i also remember you were also active in the server playing some FF maps like feywood ,wester ...etc , also  i remember you were writing  some reports against Pivo's unfair punishments as well , i havent seen bad things from you but i am curious about some stuffs :

1 - your connection time is quite low tbh to recruit you as an admin.

2 -  since you were having personal server with budget and players why you still no steamer/ playing in no steam client ?
      https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=77757 

3 - i remember you wrote an application  in Unloze community forum in at 2018 year but that time you claimed your age was 13 , so according to that you should be around 15  not 24 ?
      https://unloze.com/threads/hifie-and-i-dont-lie-application.1114/ 
  • LATEST TOPICS