Locked Linguistic abuse

tifa

1: Your own ingame name:tifa
2: Your own steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:117090860
3: Name of the admin(s) involved:Linguistic
4: What server did it happen on:CSS ZE
5: What map:ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3
6: Time and date:2022-04-15
7: Explain the situation:I was banned when i was playing mako,i saw the reason is "bhop hack".But i bhop just by myself,i didnt use any cheats,I don't know how you judge me for bhop hack.You can check demo if necessary.

8.proof

https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20220415-114214-ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3.dem.bz2

https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20220415-121634-ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3.dem.bz2

Hi, the demo is unnecessary and the idea you can tell if someone is using a bhop hack just by looking at a demo is simply absurd.

I banned you due to having streak logs that are humanly impossible to achieve as consistently as you did.

I banned your other account due it to being used to avoid your initial ban.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Linguistic said:

Hi, the demo is unnecessary and the idea you can tell if someone is using a bhop hack just by looking at a demo is simply absurd

Just watch him play whole mako, he said he was playing normally, this bhop hack plugin is clearly broken because he be banned in all servers by now I just realised, or record video and send to m4dara and let him judge if legit or not.

Look Creepy if you're going to write his post for him because he can't speak English, go ahead however you even said such idiotic things like his alt account not being him even when he admitted to it being his account, don't just write to defend him because he's your friend because I'm getting tired of it.

3 hours ago, ๑Creepy_ said:

Just watch him play whole mako

You can't spot a bhop hack from a demo, I already explained this to you prior that a demo would prove nothing.

he said he was playing normally

And this is meant to prove what exactly?

this bhop hack plugin is clearly broken

It seems to work just fine to me, I regularly streak players I know to be legit (myself included) and never once have I never seen these types of patterns.

because he be banned in all servers by now

What servers? There are two active CSS ZE servers left and he has little play time on Unloze (regardless lack of a ban on Unloze has no bearing on if he was cheating on Nide or not).

or record video and send to m4dara and let him judge if legit or not.

What does m4dara have to do with this? Bhop abilities do not equate to anti-cheat knowledge/knowing how to detect cheats.

Edited by Linguistic
  • Like 2

there will eventually be someone to reach these kinds of BHopping skills. Tifa has been playing for 7+ years, I'm sure they are much better than the average bhopper. And anyways, for you to not save the logs of his bhopping stats is a bit stupid, especially when u know a player will apply.

Firstly please stop commenting if you are not tifa, his interpreter or have evidence that would otherwise sway the judgement, I get it Maso, that you're on some vendetta against nide/nide admins because you got banned, this isn't the way to go about it and isn't going to do anything to help your case.

1 hour ago, maso said:

there will eventually be someone to reach these kinds of BHopping skills

This has nothing to do with skill, the plugin does not measure your speed nor your strafes which are the skill aspect of bhopping.

1 hour ago, maso said:

Tifa has been playing for 7+ years

Did you just make this number up or something? It's irrelevant anyways, old players can and have cheated in the past.

1 hour ago, maso said:

I'm sure they are much better than the average bhopper

That has nothing to do with the ban, a good bhopper would know how to bhop correctly and wouldn't have such a pattern.

1 hour ago, maso said:

And anyways, for you to not save the logs of his bhopping stats is a bit stupid

I have no idea where you got this idea from.

1 hour ago, maso said:

especially when u know a player will apply.

How am I meant to know he would apply? His first response was to evade the ban, not plead innocence. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Linguistic said:

Firstly please stop commenting if you are not tifa, his interpreter or have evidence that would otherwise sway the judgement, I get it Maso, that you're on some vendetta against nide/nide admins because you got banned, this isn't the way to go about it and isn't going to do anything to help your case.

This has nothing to do with skill, the plugin does not measure your speed nor your strafes which are the skill aspect of bhopping.

Did you just make this number up or something? It's irrelevant anyways, old players can and have cheated in the past.

That has nothing to do with the ban, a good bhopper would know how to bhop correctly and wouldn't have such a pattern.

I have no idea where you got this idea from.

How am I meant to know he would apply? His first response was to evade the ban, not plead innocence. 

I used another account,its my fault,i apologize.But i cant stand someone banning me for the wrong reason.I never used bhop hack since i started playing ZE.I have never been banned from other severs because of using bhop hack,either css or csgo.If my stats are unnnormal,its not my problem.I swear,i didnt use any cheats.Im not quibbling,I just want a fair judgement.

8 hours ago, tifa said:

I have never been banned from other severs because of using bhop hack,either css or csgo

CSGO servers don't even have proper anti-cheats for bhop so that means nothing, regardless previous history doesn't mean you weren't using a cheat.

8 hours ago, tifa said:

If my stats are unnnormal,its not my problem

It is your problem, as the stats just simply aren't humanly possible (0.015th of a second)

8 hours ago, tifa said:

I just want a fair judgement.

Other admins agreed with my judgement when I showed them the evidence.

The thing is, you shouldn't deem someone to be using bhophacks simply because they might've gotten flagged by the bhop plugin once or twice, or hell, maybe a couple more times, since the plugin likes to pick up certain patterns, obviously one of it is the lack of prescrolling. Even if you were to be bhopping for minutes and jumped hundreds of times, if you don't prescroll, say, 5 times in a row, the plugin will still flag it as a hack. 

Good example of this would be triggerfinger, who got banned here before and after seeing the logs, I can understand why he got banned since in his logs he did not prescroll a few times, but other than that, his stats were not suspicious at all, no clear pattern or anything, he even messed up and didn't time his jumps properly, but he still got flagged because of a few jumps. He gets flagged on unloze as well on rare occasion, but if you actually just look at his logs otherwise, they're always pretty much normal, even the other day, after I checked it, it seemed to be completely average. 

In tifa's case, since you did not post his stats even after someone asked for it, I asked someone with access to send it to me, and since there were only 2 logs available, I'll just base this on those: his logs are normal, he simply did not prescroll 4 times in a row. Saying that it's humanly impossible is absurd, considering you most likely don't mind spacebar bhoppers who sometimes literally hit 10 perfect jumps in a row with 1 button, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible with scroll, if you simply went ahead and tried to do it, you would see that it's actually easier than one might think. It might not be efficient or anything, and I wouldn't bhop like this probably, but I can see someone getting used to bhop like this. But again, it is completely possible to do, and in tifa's case, it isn't even the case since in the 2 logs I was given, they did prescroll at some point. 

There are many other people who've gotten flagged because of no prescroll, but usually it's a one time thing (or might only happen once in a blue moon), but saying that someone is bhophacking just because of no prescroll is a joke, unless it pretty much happens always, then it'd be indeed fishy, but after seeing tifa's logs, I can say that this isn't even the case, same with triggerfinger, if anything, they sometimes just hit some lucky streaks and might stand out because of it, but after checking his logs on many occasions, i can say that his jumps are not showing any CLEAR sign of cheating, he only ever gets flagged if he rarely hits some perfect jumps while not prescrolling much. (on unloze, that is)

30 minutes ago, yama said:

The thing is, you shouldn't deem someone to be using bhophacks simply because they might've gotten flagged by the bhop plugin once or twice

I didn't, I checked him dozens of times and he had the same pattern (no prescroll) with above average perf rate.

31 minutes ago, yama said:

since the plugin likes to pick up certain patterns

The plugin picks up patterns that are indicative of cheats.

31 minutes ago, yama said:

Even if you were to be bhopping for minutes and jumped hundreds of times, if you don't prescroll, say, 5 times in a row, the plugin will still flag it as a hack. 

I checked him consistently, this wasn't j

34 minutes ago, yama said:

but if you actually just look at his logs otherwise, they're always pretty much normal,

ust a "didn't prescroll once and got lucky perfs" (The luck involved is quite low).

32 minutes ago, yama said:

but other than that, his stats were not suspicious at all

It's suspicious to be able to consistently hit a high perf rate while not prescrolling, sure statistically it's technically possible but incredibly unlikely.

35 minutes ago, yama said:

even the other day, after I checked it, it seemed to be completely average. 

Well this is about Nide not unloze, just because he isn't cheating now/anymore doesn't mean he wasn't or won't potentially cheat in the future.

36 minutes ago, yama said:

In tifa's case, since you did not post his stats even after someone asked for it

I wasn't going to give the time of day to a known and detected cheater.

37 minutes ago, yama said:

I asked someone with access to send it to me, and since there were only 2 logs available,

I banned him off much more than just 2 logs.

37 minutes ago, yama said:

Saying that it's humanly impossible is absurd

The consistent amount of perfs he was achieving while not prescrolling isn't humanly possible.

38 minutes ago, yama said:

don't mind spacebar bhoppers who sometimes literally hit 10 perfect jumps in a row with 1 button

Why are you using literally when no one has done that (on nide) it would trigger an automatic ban from the anti-cheat.

40 minutes ago, yama said:

if you simply went ahead and tried to do it, you would see that it's actually easier than one might think

With normal scrolling you have a less than 0.1% chance of hitting 10 perfs in a row, that is assuming you have a 50% chance each time you jump, which given human imperfection is actually lower (good players average 45~47 not 50).

42 minutes ago, yama said:

but I can see someone getting used to bhop like this.

Yeah getting used to timing a 0.015 second window is something very easy to get used to.

42 minutes ago, yama said:

but usually it's a one time thing

Correct, with him it was not just a one time thing, it's consistent with his high perf rate, in fact when he has a lower perf rate he does prescroll.

44 minutes ago, yama said:

unless it pretty much happens always

Which it is.

PS. retardedtriggerfinger had 8 detections in 3 hours.

1 hour ago, Linguistic said:

I wasn't going to give the time of day to a known and detected cheater.

hahahaha im not a cheater at least not anymore and i used engine bugs not hacks also thats not a reason to ignore my request

Edited by hyper

• Management

@tifa

An extra update. 

Despite the case being like it is we / I have decided to unban you because there is a possibility that the detections / logs are false. I talked with the staffs on unloze and my staff about this current episode it seems that this case goes both ways and I would like to give you an extra chance but let me know if you have some external stuff with your mouse or something because we had related issues regarding that which triggers detections.

Contact me here if you have any questions.. Hobbitten#8693

Case closed. 

Logs as requested

First log

1. [SM] Bunnyhop streak -1 for tifa<698><[U:1:234181721]><>
  2. Streak jumps: 5 | Hyper?: 0.0% | Hack?: 60.0%
  3. Streak jumps perf group (1 2 +): 60% 0% 20%
  4. #id diff invel outvel gain comb avgdist num avg+- pattern
  5. # 0 0% 258.6 344.1 33% 33% 0.66 3 2.00 ^,v.^,,,,v.^,v................|
  6. # 1 -22% 268.2 312.3 16% -9% 21.66 3 1.66 |||^,v.^,,,v................^,v.|
  7. # 4 0% 380.0 404.2 6% 6% 0.66 3 1.33 |^,v.^,v.^,,v................|
  8. # 2 0% 313.6 353.4 13% 13% 0.50 2 2.00 |^,,v.^,,v................|
  9. # 5 0% 405.1 412.9 2% 2% 0.66 3 1.33 |^,v.^,v.^,,v................|
  10. # 3 0% 353.4 380.0 8% 8% 0.66 3 1.33 |^,v.^,,v.^,v................|

Second log
  1. Streak jumps: 9 | Hyper?: 0.0% | Hack?: 55.5%
  2. [SM] Bunnyhop streak -1 for tifa<698><[U:1:234181721]><>
  3. Streak jumps perf group (1 2 +): 66% 22% 0%
  4. #id diff invel outvel gain comb avgdist num avg+- pattern
  5. # 0 0% 255.4 347.8 36% 36% 0.66 3 1.33 ^,,v.^,v.^,v................|
  6. # 3 0% 368.5 397.9 8% 8% 21.00 2 1.50 |^,,v................^,v|
  7. # 1 0% 347.8 379.8 9% 9% 10.66 6 1.33 |^,v.^,v.^,v.^,,v................^,v...^,,v|
  8. # 4 0% 397.9 414.7 4% 4% 0.66 3 1.00 |^,v.^,v.^,v................|
  9. # 2 -10% 341.7 368.5 8% -3% 13.50 4 1.00 ||^,v..^,v................^,v.^,v|
  10. # 5 0% 414.7 425.6 3% 3% 0.66 3 1.00 |^,v.^,v.^,v................|
  11. # 6 0% 426.3 436.7 2% 3% 0.75 4 1.00 |^,v.^,v.^,v.^,v................|
  12. # 7 0% 436.7 453.0 4% 4% 9.00 4 1.25 |^,,v.^,v..^,v................^,v..|
  13. # 8 -18% 372.1 398.8 7% -12% 0.50 2 1.00 ||^,v.^,v................|