Locked A non Puerto Rican Admin

Tex

• Server Admin

Please use the following template when you write your application.

Done.... off to a good start

Also, describe which server (Zombie Escape or Zombie Revival) you would like to apply for. 

Escape 

You should have a discord account to chat with other admins and ask any questions there. And make sure you are a member on NiDE discord server, to join: https://discord.nide.gg

Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

David, Currently 27 years young 

Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

Tex#1873

STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
Steam ID: 76561197989785454          ZE-CSS

STEAM_0:0:14759863

How long are you playing CSS ?
I have a 10 year token on CSGO and i got that 10 years ago. I think i have nearly 5k hours on CS source alone, so im clearly out of my mind.

You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

No brainer, I've spent at least 72 hours straight telling super_weedy he's a Puerta Rican, so many hours on this server

Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

Easy, what happens when I triple those expectations? Do I get super admin???

Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I play all the time, im super loveable, always making you laugh, i have GREAT map ideas. I'm your friendly American. Diversity is important. I play at unusual hours being American so i find myself in need of an admin sometimes im on and no one is there, i can fix that. And honestly the server loves me, make Nide Great again

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

Back in the good old days i was admin on a couple servers (VS, if anyone remembers that one) I believe in democracy, so if the people want to play ZE_Spacestaionzzz we should give the people what they want. I believe I am very fair and understanding.  

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I play several times a week, my favorite part of the game by far is the community and being able to talk to my fellow hommies online. I  love to make all of you smile. I am not racist. 

here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

If someone is aimbotting and it is that obvious he gets the boot. No one wants to play with that sh*t, it makes players leave the server quicker than anything else. Its hes sus, then spectate and decide from there, start with a kick and if unsure ask a fellow jake from statefarm or other admin what his or HER, woman play CS as well, thoughts are and go from there. 

This admin is a no brainer, I am here to help.

Edited by Tex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin

+1

Also, that is not your steam0 id. Look it on stats. For example, mine is STEAM_0:1:97933478

Edited by FroZRil
Adding some context on steam 0 id
  • Like 1

• Server Admin
21 minutes ago, Freecazoid said:

It will be hard for you to be an admin

As long as you are a white American I promise that nothing racist will be said 

• Haha 1

• Server Admin
3 hours ago, FroZRil said:

+1

Also, that is not your steam0 id. Look it on stats. For example, mine is STEAM_0:1:97933478

Updated 

I sometimes play late at night and I think NiDE needs more admins during NA/Asia hours.
+1

Edited by Harraga
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

I counted up the total number of approvals I got and not only am I an admin but it appears I own the server at this point as well

• Haha 2

Hey Tex, thank you for taking the time to apply !

I m Neutral

I cannot decide my answer because I didn't saw you enough, nevertheless I heard you a bit toxic such as saying  "noobs down" "noobs down" & "noobs down" all the time, and some stuff like that as well. It's true that you can be very friendly and funny, but an admin cannot be too much disrespectful upon others.

For the last question I think you need to be more harsh, not simply a kick. We are not talking about hyperscrolling. Players using aimbots are 90% bad guys (What is the pupose of using aimbots on a ZE?). Also you said it yourself :

On 4/15/2022 at 6:02 PM, Tex said:

If someone is aimbotting and it is that obvious he gets the boot. No one wants to play with that sh*t, it makes players leave the server quicker than anything else

Good luck ! ?

• Like 2

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, Mikitou said:

Hey Tex, thank you for taking the time to apply !

I m Neutral

I cannot decide my answer because I didn't saw you enough, nevertheless I heard you a bit toxic such as saying  "noobs down" "noobs down" & "noobs down" all the time, and some stuff like that as well. It's true that you can be very friendly and funny, but an admin cannot be too much disrespectful upon others.

For the last question I think you need to be more harsh, not simply a kick. We are not talking about hyperscrolling. Players using aimbots are 90% bad guys (What is the pupose of using aimbots on a ZE?). Also you said it yourself :

Good luck ! ?

Yea I can be a bit harsh for sure, but not to strangers, just fellow sh*t talkers, I won’t disagree with that, toxic, meh

i was under the assumption I wouldn’t have the ability to ban people so that’s why I said kick, but if someone is aimbotting the perma kick works for me

Even though this admin application is slightly on the unserious side, and we do expect you do be serious as an admin... the response on it is good.

Application accepted, congratulations!

• Like 2
  • Super 1

• .Revan locked this topic