Locked Sans Application for Admin

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+)

Name: Sans, Age: 20

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed, #1906 for example)

Discord Username: Sans_Facebook#3324

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for (ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS)

STEAM_0:0:178865878

CSS Zombie Escape

4. How long have you played CSS?

CSS - Since 2008

I've played on Nide since 2016 using NoSteam previous Alias @Kenshiro (Estimate Playtime Hours 500-800)

On the steam version, I currently got 300+ @Sans From Facebook

5. You will need a minimum of 72H of connection time (3 days)

Total Estimate Hours 800-1100 Hours NoSteam + Steam Versions

6. Needs a minimum of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

Sounds good ?

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I usually get on at random times within the week, but most commonly when I will appear playing during nighttime for most days given as I do play during NA times. Sometimes there are times during weeks, during nighttime where admins aren't available to help stop delaying issues or trolling here and there, but overall, I just want to enjoy making everyone's experience at Nide to be fun, casual and chill, given as the community for the server is starting to grow.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

While I don't have experience in any sort of "Admin" like roles within video games, I can say that I'm all for the people and I'm eager to try something new and could see this opportunity as a chance of trying something different.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, and how often do you think you'll play on the server?

While I don't game every day like other players within the server due to IRL stuff (University), I mostly can come at random times but most commonly during night on any day, if the timing is right, when dealing with said IRL matters.

10. Here is a small question, to answer, imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player who is suspicious of using AimBot, and you need to deal with him how will you deal with that? Write your answer in full detail more detailed answer means a better answer, new admin applications should consider this question.

If I was Admin dealing with a suspected cheater (aimbot, scripts, etc.) within the server, I will first spectate him, if said cheats were to be seen from the player. If I can confirm the player is cheating via spectators, I first would want to give him a warning via Voice Chat and In-Game Text Chat, to turn off his cheats, and tell him that I might have to ban him if he starts using said cheats once again

Dealing With Cheater Process:

Spectate suspect to confirm if cheats or no cheats --> Warning via voice chat & text chat if suspect is cheating --> If the cheaters turn them back on --> A sad goodbye and a ban

Overall, I do just want to say, while I'm mostly on the casual side when viewing the role of Admin, I do just want to make the server a fun and chill experience, to where I will view the role of Admin as something being serious but turning it into a fun experience for the fellow gamers in Nide.

For now, we will see how it goes ?

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

Looks like an alright application, but on #10. We don't really show mercy towards people who uses cheats such as bhop hack or aimbot. Just ban.
As a new admin, you spectate, make sure he's using aimbot and if you can do a recording. (Otherwise demo will work just as good) And then inform your superiors.

I'm neutral for the time being.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Good player with great knowledges of the maps even the underplayed ones and a super nice guy, well known among night/morning players and like it has been said, he doesn't care about some players that are toxic towards him.
+1

Good luck!

Edited by Harraga

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

" I just want to enjoy making everyone's experience at Nide to be fun, casual and chill, given as the community for the server is starting to grow. "

" I can say that I'm all for the people"

You should try not spamming in voice chat for people to choose your map literally every time there is a map vote.

Acts like he owns the server when full admins/lead admins aren't online.  Many of us SM him immediately upon joining the server.  Last night on Random 4 or 5 out of the 30 players SM'd him immediately upon map start.

Also, he likes to impersonate people, see aliases: https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=532

Doesn't know very many maps, and he has actually said in the server recently that he only has maybe a hundred or so hours of ze, so I don't know why he is now trying to claim 800 hours.  Just watch him play for a bit and its pretty obvious he is fairly new to ze.

Approve this guy if you want but don't say I didn't warn you.

Edited by stickyclicker
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

I checked gametracker and discord for previous names and very few results. ? U also claim for "300+" hours played, which is false from what i can see. U also happen to have a steam account 5+ years played and achievements from 2019-+ . are u lying for a better chance or am i turning blind.

U also have very little discord interaction, and with this being your first forum post, I am gonna have to -1

• Like 2