Locked admin app

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ ) I'd like my irl name private - 16 

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) Lightning Strike#5031

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :  - STEAM_0:1:176930100, ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS ? I started in dec 28-31 2019, and I started frequently playing in february 2020.

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days) - Before nide hlstatsx got reset I had around 80+ days connection time on the server which is roughly 1900 minimum hours on nide alone. I have 3000 hours on css.

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? - I asked lsa if I could return to admin, and he said to apply, and here we are; I came back to ze some months ago, and I noticed nide is struggling and needs experienced admins. Ofc ill try my best to keep the server clean, I know most trolling patterns on laser maps and I can usually spot them without issue - im still a bit rusty so ill need some time to get back into admin habits though.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I have been admin twice already on nide, I dont remember precisely the periods but I believe around may to july 2020, and october 2020 to 14 january 2021. Needless to say I have enough experience to moderate the server. 

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

My school semester ends in around 1 month and a couple of weeks, then ill be on summer break for 3 months so I can play more after. Though even then I can still join for a couple of hours beforehand if I see good maps on.

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 

You can usually spot aimbotter from high top def dmg - If I see someone racking up unusually high dmg, around 30k+ or more dmg higher than the top 2 def i'll spec him, if i see hes aimbotting then its a 1 week ban. 
Edited by Lightning Strike
typo
  • Like 3
  • Super 1

• Server Admin

Despite the age. Acts like an adult and great knowledge when it comes to css 

Update 

After taking the past into account i pull bak my +1 and wil be neutral. 

Edited by Akadir

+1
Good player and you have enough experience for sure.

But I want you to be clearer there.

4 hours ago, Lightning Strike said:

I came back to ze some months ago, and I noticed nide is struggling and needs experienced admins.

How is NiDE struggling when the server is almost full 24/7, top 1 of all CSS servers and the fact that there are always at least 3 admins online?
It would be nice if you could give your opinion about maybe something that happened lately that makes you think that.

Apart from that, good luck!

Edited by Harraga
  • Like 4

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Would have been +1 for sure for sure in the past. Since you are very experienced admin (age doesnt matter for your case for me), and when you join the team months ago you were so active, learning so fast and very good admin. So no doubt about admin skills you are good Lightning.
But your attitude been toxic so much since you left : trolling, insulting..... You never had the wish to make constructive comments, you trashtalk the admins and like harraga said instead of saying again : nide struggling ..... Be more constructive.
Building a team is not a one day work......
Higher will have final word and could give you a chance, but lately I do not see any change in your attitude. 
Anyway good luck

• Like 5

How is NiDE struggling when the server is almost full 24/7, top 1 of all CSS servers and the fact that there are always at least 3 admins online?

Population wise nide is definitely doing well, though what I meant by struggling is that most old experienced admins left, and the current active admins aren't very experienced, those that are experienced dont play very frequently, only sometimes. No offense of course, im not trying to say the current active admins are bad - its just that being a ze admin requires alot of time and experience - I'm sure with enough time the current active admins will become just as good as the old admins, but its a slow process that needs time and experience which I have and I can deliver

52 minutes ago, Life is a Bitch said:

But your attitude been toxic so much since you left : trolling, insulting..... You never had the wish to make constructive comments, you trashtalk the admins and like harraga said instead of saying again : nide struggling ..... Be more constructive.

Perhaps 1 year back, or some months ago when I was playing infrequently, but these days I have a lot more free time and honestly I don't really troll on nide anymore, and I'll completely stop trolling if I have to. I have trashtalked admins in the past yes - its just that im playing another game since a while now that can tilt you really easily and I haven't fixed my attitude from it, and it's bad habits leeched into here. Ik its not the best excuse, but I hope you can somewhat understand it. I can easily reform myself if I have to.

57 minutes ago, Life is a Bitch said:

You never had the wish to make constructive comments

This is something that I did realize after a little while, and it was a bad mistake of mine - it is something that im trying to fix overtime. It will not be repeated (even if I retire)

5 hours ago, .Rushaway said:

You don't have the required age to apply. 

3 hours ago, .Revan said:

Under 18.

When I first applied on 2020, the 16+ (later changed to 18+) rule wasnt established yet, because of this I got accepted without any problems, I hope my age doesn't cause any problems. As mentioned by others I have quite alot of experience and I'd say im rather mature for my age (still needs some time to fix a few things though) 

• Like 1

• Akadir locked this topic
  • Server Admin

App denied good luck next time too many conflicts witch a app clearly shouldnt have. 

unknown.png

Edited by Akadir
  • Haha 2

• Server Admin

There is a reason for that 18+ to not have childish behavior like this in our team. Please refrain from ever applying again. 

• Like 1