• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now you dont have the demo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dude just unban and quit being an abusive admin. 

i have all your messages on discord, you didnt even ban for aimbot cuz i didnt use aimbot and you dont have any proof i used any cheats, HA.

You clearly banned me and 2 of my friends for talking about bhop scripts, i saved all your discord convo. dont make me post it and make yourself look stupid.

anyway waiting for the savior @Klixus cause this is just getting out of hands.

first banned for talking about scripts.

then banned for exploiting the server

and then the reason changed to aimbot with no demo

and you said batata and anwar checked the demo...

i hope klixus does the right thing.

image.png

This is the name of the demo @GLORY
As far as i can see there is no definite proof of aimbot here. Ticks 5000-7500 shows defending with tmp, aim is pretty shitty tbh with some occasional successive headshots.

On tick 7857 you shoot ryder like 10 times in the head with tmp from a fairly long distance.
On tick 9150 you also have a lot of consecutive headshots, but nothing more than expected from a tmp spray imo.
On tick 16200 you admit to being AFK to turn on your bhop script.

2 minutes ago, Klixus said:

image.png

This is the name of the demo @GLORY
As far as i can see there is no definite proof of aimbot here. Ticks 5000-7500 shows defending with tmp, aim is pretty sh*tty tbh with some occasional successive headshots.

On tick 7857 you shoot ryder like 10 times in the head with tmp from a fairly long distance.
On tick 9150 you also have a lot of consecutive headshots, but nothing more than expected from a tmp spray imo.
On tick 16200 you admit to being AFK to turn on your bhop script.

see? the ban reason was only for i saying i use bhop script. it was for fun with ryder and  -2B. they got banned too! for just that reason. and now u can see how he changed the reason to aimbot to cover himself. i was NOT using aimbot at all. aimbot makes all the bullets go headshot and makes the aim go like crazy and the movments are not real of it at all

Checkster is not out to get you, he just wanted what he believed to be an aimbot ban to be server fully, which was 1 week. So thats why he changed the details on your ban. Anwar had reviewed demo and concluded with aimbot, after watching it myself i do not agree.

Unbanned.
PS: Don't use bhop scripts in the future, no matter what time of day it is.

@Klixus I love your honesty man, youre such a fair leader!

please deal with the admins that said it was OBVIOUS aimbot, aka  checkster.

please dont make these people ruin the community.

and educate them about what aimbot looks like, maybe they have 0 experience of css and they dont know what aimbot is

or maybe its just an abusive excuse to cover the first ban reason (talking about bhop scripts)

Edited by Anwar

2 minutes ago, Klixus said:

Checkster is not out to get you, he just wanted what he believed to be an aimbot ban to be server fully, which was 1 week. So thats why he changed the details on your ban. Anwar had reviewed demo and concluded with aimbot, after watching it myself i do not agree.

Unbanned.
PS: Don't use bhop scripts in the future, no matter what time of day it is.

Thanks man, Much love ❤️

So basically it was a litle misunderstanding + miscommunication between anwar and checkster that lead to your ban being 1 week for aimbot. We all make mistakes, even us admins that voulenteer our time to make the server run as good as possible ?

Enjoy your stay, topic closed.

• Klixus locked this topic