Locked FroZRil Admin App

• Server Admin

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

Brilyan, 21 years old

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

FroZRil#9026

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

STEAM_0:1:97933478 and I apply for ZE-CSS

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

Started playing at 2021. One year, 600+ Hours

5. You will need minimum of 72h of connection time (3 days)

I have 23 Days and 6 hours playtime on server, not a problem.

6. Needs a minimum of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

Hopefully ?

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I am an active player in the server, so every time some admins are offline I always standby whenever needed. I also know some maps, even with items. And lastly, enforcing rules through guidelines to make fair play, less toxicity, and making sure people are having fun.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

I was donated admin for almost 1 month, but i'm still eager to learning some commands and stuff.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Still doing college. I played mostly 9-10 hours on Morning to Evening (GMT +8 Timezone) depending on the situation.

10.Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being suspicious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question.

I would check the suspected player. If it is some snapped movement on the player's aim, then I will record the demo, issue a ban, and report to superiors.

• Like 3

+1
Nice player who is active and friendly with everyone. Also he learns things quickly and has been a good donadmin so far.

Good luck

• Like 1

He is on the server during my playtime and so far i've never seen him abusing, is very active unlike some and knows what he does.

Not an admun, still +1.

• Like 1

• Killik locked, unlocked and locked this topic