Sign in to follow this  
Batata

Event #30 || Nomination thread

29 posts in this topic

Event #30 || Nomination thread

Hello guys! From now on, for each #10 events we will give you the chance to suggest the kind of event that you want for Sunday.

But please keep in mind that:

• The event needs to be somehow creative and challenging, globally. If you are going to suggest maps that we play often in the server, please add special kickers to them (ex: low gravity, no items, speed, etc.)
  • You can suggest one map or a bunch of maps. In this last case, try to not exceed a 5 hours duration of the maps we are going to play.
  • The event nominations will make it to the next phase (the poll) based on the number of Likes they have received.
  • Based on what is stated above, only the top5 of the suggestions with more Likes will be selected for the poll. If there isn't a top5, the event manager will choose the more appropriate nominations for the poll.
  • Also, event managers can modify/remove a nomination if they consider that it doesn't fit the concept of an event.

You can nominate a map(s) until Wednesday, 18/09/2019, 11h59 pm GMT+0.

Maps that you can't nominate, because they were played recently:

• ze_jurassic_park_story_v1 
  • ze_indiana_jones_iv_v2_4 
  • ze_LOTR_Isengard_v2_3 
  • ze_starwars_v2fix 
  • ze_surf_facility_v3_pre2
  • ze_surf_gypt_v1_3s 
  • ze_surf_vortex_v1_9s 
  • ze_surf_sahok_t5_9 
  • ze_surf_dark_fantasy_v1 
  • ze_ashen_keep_v0_3 
  • ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2 
  • ze_UT2004_Convoy_v2_2_1
  • ze_sandstorm_f1 

Here is a list of the maps we currently have in the server to inspire your nomination. You can suggest maps that we don't have though, as long as they are playable.

View full record

lmao first nomlist here:
Vanya's Maps Combos:

ze_surf_froyo_css3

ze_crazy_escape_css2

ze_johnny_nukem_b8_3

yes.

Edited by Pasas1345
  • Like 3

ze_rizomata

Edited by Batata
  • Like 1

Tripalosky:

-ze_doorhug_and_solo_v6_2
-ze_shaurma_v4_a06
-ze_bandit_v1final_fix1
-ze_epic_end_v4_3

Special kicker: All modes must be beaten to consider the map completed

• Like 8

ze_ffxii_westersand_v8zeta1

ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_5s

ze_deadcore_s6

Kickers:

Secret stage on wanderers v4 must be beaten as well.

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Like 5

"everyone RTV"

ze_gris_fyk
ze_tilex_ultimate_v2_14s

special rules :
For gris we play RTV 2 After last round

3 attempts for RTV lvl

Edited by Zexdii
Like what batata said, i've removed grau instead of gris
  • Like 5

Good accuracy needed! 

Ze_dev_r4a

ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_31

ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs

ze_sorrento_escape_5 with low gravity 3 rounds.

Edited by Lardy
  • Like 6

Ultimately css > csgo

ze_stalker_ultimate_v2_3

ze_predator_ultimate_v3

ze_tilex_ultimate_v2_14s

Special Kicker:

Unrestricted Bhop on Stalker and Tilex

Unrestricted Bhop for @CT only on Pred

Tilex Extreme Boss

Edited by Sausage Clicker
  • Like 9

Best hard maps, the players will not win or they will win for 40 minutes: 

1- ze_666_crazy_escape

2- ze_dev_r4a

3-ze_shaurma_v4_a06: level 3

4-ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs

Level 3- will be the hard

5-ze_8bit_v4b

Hard Maps, if you will add them in the event, will be good event

• Like 2

"We should have shotguns for this kind of meme deal"

ze_boredom_v543656

ze_derpescape_itstime

ze_ffxii_easternsand_v1

ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd

ze_lolxd_final_s

ze_memehell_test3

ze_pizzatime_v4s

Special kickers :

1- all shotguns will be restricted during the whole event .

2- zombies have 10 % less knock back  in ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd map

3- bhop and boost enabled in ze_derpescape_itstime map

4- the event will split into 2 parts since it will be too long for 1 day

i chose already  a special skin it could be  for this event winners you will see it later  if my nomination win the poll !! 

Edited by Anwar
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Henry said:

ze_evernight_a3_4_css

ze_S_A_M_a40_css

ze_necromanteion_v3_1s

ze_rizomata

All the maps you said should be played alone in an event, that would take hours to beat like it is. Please choose only one of them. We already beat necromanteion, so maybe suggesting one of the other 3 maps would be cool

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ShadowCreepy said:

ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v6_b08

ze_ffxii_westersand_v8zeta1

ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_5s

ze_deadcore_s6

Kickers:

Secret stage on wanderers v4 must be beaten as well.

That's asking too much. Please remove one of these: mako v6 or deadcore.

7 hours ago, aF! mohamed. said:

Best hard maps, the players will not win or they will win for 40 minutes: 

1- ze_666_crazy_escape

2- ze_dev_r4a

3-ze_shaurma_v4_a06: level 3

4-ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs

Level 3- will be the hard

5-ze_8bit_v4b

Hard Maps, if you will add them in the event, will be good event

I don't think we can beat ze_dev in 40 minutes. Also, ze_8bit should be played alone in an event, since it's too long and hard. So please choose between nominating numbers 1,2,3,4 AND 5. If you didn't understand me, choose between 8bit or the other 4 maps, please.

Edited by Batata

9 hours ago, Anwar said:

"We should have shotguns for this kind of meme deal"

ze_boredom_v543656

ze_derpescape_itstime

ze_ffxii_easternsand_v1

ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd

ze_lolxd_final_s

ze_memehell_test3

ze_pizzatime_v4s

Special kickers :

1- all shotguns will be restricted during the whole event .

2- zombies have 10 % less knock back  in ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd map

3- bhop and boost enabled in ze_derpescape_itstime map

4- the event will split into 2 parts since it will be too long for 1 day

i chose already  a special skin it could be  for this event winners you will see it later  if my nomination win the poll !! 

@Batata i added pizza map and split the event into 2 parts since it will be too long : D

Edited by Anwar

Soft Serve maps

ze_magic_carpet

ze_sunlight

ze_journey

ze_mist

Edited by Cloud Strife
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What about :  

• ze_biohazard2_rpd_v4e_004 (WITH nemesis)
  • ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3 OR ze_pizzatime_v4s
  • ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs
  • ze_paper_escaper_v7_1

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Lardy said:

@Batatai choose first 4 maps, 8bit will be alone in one event!, ok.    Will be fun event in 8bit

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EN CHAIR ET EN sh*t said:

no ffv event pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they are not normal ff maps , they are some kind meme ff maps with no items and only 1 stage for each one , they also contain lasers , so those maps not the real ff they are funny versions of them  

1 hour ago, Anwar said:

they are not normal ff maps , they are some kind meme ff maps with no items and only 1 stage for each one , they also contain lasers , so those maps not the real ff they are funny versions of them  

mmm okay so why not

9 hours ago, ΣỚĐBorzτ✯ said:

or "ze_shroomforest" series

You can only make 1 suggestion, so choose between S_A_M, santassination and shroom series. I will delete the other 2 comments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Batata said:

All the maps you said should be played alone in an event, that would take hours to beat like it is. Please choose only one of them. We already beat necromanteion, so maybe suggesting one of the other 3 maps would be cool

ok then ze_rizomata