Klixus

Thank you all <3

16 posts in this topic

Hello @everyone ! Many of you don't know this, but i've been looking for a replacement for about a month now. I feel i have done my part in helping NiDE getting reestablished as a community rather than a dictatorship (hopefully). I have not had the passion or energy i feel like i need to have, to remain in this position with good concience. But i met my own goal;
- We built a team of excellent people who help out the server on a daily basis
- We got rid of Pivo

There is still some way to go, but i am confident that my replacement will do a much better job than i have 😄

After a long time of persuasive power, Batata has accepted to take my position as Manager of NiDE. I feel like he is the best suited for this position as i've known him for a long time. He is reasonable, reliable and able to see situations from more than one side. He is not afraid to speak up when he feel stuff is being handled the wrong way, and will treat everyone fairly. I will remain as Server Admin until he feels comfortable in the position, and help him if there is anything he (or you) needs. I also want to thank every single one of you who have helped this server, both on and outside of the server. I do really appreciate it, and hopefully I will leave a functioning team that can keep this server as good as it is.

Lastly: To all the players Thank you for playing with us, supporting the community with your donations, screaming in mic, laughing, singing, enjoying a dead gamemode. We can not exist without you, our community! Once again, thank you all so much. Lots of love ❤️
 - Klixus

View full record

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

nigger

• Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

Why Klixus you will left us for 1 month, why ?????, i will miss you!

Thank you for your attention. You were a good player for your attention to the players. You helped the server. We appreciate your work.
these are my words from me take them please Klixus 😍

Posted (edited)

yea, we will miss him so much, BYE, See you after you back, dont forget us, and we will not forget you never!

Edited by aF! mohamed.
  • Dislike 1

I don't think so 🙃

• Like 1

Yeah boo-hoo so emotional you f*cking dipsh*t bald freak hope you never come back filthy f**got 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2