Locked [Poll] English only?

inGame

English only?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrator

I would like to know, what our community thinks about the follow server rule:

Only English language is accepted on microphone

Do you agree with this or not?

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

• inGame pinned and featured this topic

Besides, a decision based on this poll is a bad idea. This won't represent the communty. A majority are russians but they won't even see this poll or reply to it. 

Of course you have admins that don't want russians on the microphone. They don't speak russian themselves. It is selfish. 

If you implement this rule, you will lose many players

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with william. All players require freedom of "speech"  which is same as using vc on server. So i would like all players to  have a nice long chat on microphone  in any language.  

We all know, Forcing people to speak only english  is kind of  harsh and i  honestly dont like it.

Also we  have  50%  players  who speaks other languages  and are bad at english..  thats why they have  the right to  speak in any language!

This is a game :v,  Not a conference  where people  only speak 1  language. >ffs  this is a game<.  we all speak in any language for  fun. >>>>>after all its game!<<<<<<

So  yeah. i look forward to see other people  speaking in their  native language! ^^  

Edited by Henry

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Henry said:

I agree with william. All players require freedom of "speech"  which is same as using vc on server. So i would like all players to  have a nice long chat on microphone  in any language.  

We all know, Forcing people to speak only english  is kind of  harsh and i  honestly dont like it.

Also we  have  50%  who speaks other languages  and are bad at english..  thats why they have  the right to  speak in any language!

This is a game :v,  Not a conference  where people  only speak 1  language. ffs  this is a game.  we all speak in any language for  fun. after all its game!

So  yeah. i look forward to see other people  speaking in their  native language! ^^  

and u voted for letting stay this rule :DD

• Haha 9
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator

Ok.

As we're duscussing this theme here and mostly in our discrod channel - this poll makes no sense and i close this topic.

The rule will be removed.

thanks to everyone for attention and participation in the discussion.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• inGame locked this topic
  • inGame unpinned and unfeatured this topic