Locked stickyclicker kick at round start

tendubu

got kicked at start of round and missed it cuz this clown knew i was mother zm on last map but decided to play dumb and said i inflated

edit: and now he banned me for getting infected while i afk'd to type this report. when i came back i wasn't even playing as zombie, nice admun xd

Edited by tendubu

well it happened on ze_predator and ze_lila

lila was at 14.07.2022 @ 01:11 and pred was at 14.07.2022 @ 00:54

as for the proof you shouldn't take my word (or his) just watch the demo and see me become mother zm on pred (you guys should get !mzombie on ze it really helps admins keep track of inflates vs mother zombies... or just teach him how to use it instead of relying on his own 2 brain cells xd)

then see me go afk on lila at the same time as this post and watch me jump around aimlessly going backwards and not trying to infect anyone after dying (hardly seems like a crime but again, 2 brain cells wcyd)

for bonus points you can see what made him go nazi admin when he gets mad at me for calling him out for dying with push on predator and then gagging me for 1 minute unnecessarily. i wasnt even being disrespectful just telling him to stop inflate which i guess made him decide to use inflate as the false pretense for eventually banning me as payback. you can even see him sh*t talk on lila about how i inflated on the round he kicked me, very good admun skills stickyclicky!

Edited by tendubu

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Isn't it nice we have logs of in game chat?

stickyclicker <blazed.level7>: keep inflating and ban xD
gustabo: i already got away with inflating last map
gustabo: u think im afraid?

(gustabo kicked for reason "inflate")

gustabo: ban me 1 hour see what happens
gustabo: i dare u
stickyclicker <blazed.level7>: you inflated last round, you admit?
gustabo: yup
stickyclicker <blazed.level7>: rules say i can ban you for 1 hour 🙂
gustabo: ban me then
stickyclicker <blazed.level7>: nah
stickyclicker <blazed.level7>: you need this
stickyclicker <blazed.level7>: one more chanc
stickyclicker <blazed.level7>: dont wanna ruin your afternoon
gustabo: ok enjoy report idiot

(1 or 2 rounds later)

stickyclicker <blazed.level7>: inflate again?
gustabo: yup
gustabo: ban me idiot
stickyclicker <blazed.level7>: ok
  • Haha 1

even better than logs of chat are demos that show i was mother zombie xd

pretty funny how you only share the logs where you aren't being rude, good thing there are demos huh

Edited by tendubu

i guess youre new to being admin but the #1 rule is that you never do anything based on what players say, only use things you see  happen with your own eyes as evidence. its okay buddy youll figure it out after this incident. typing !mzombie on predator wouldve been really hard huh?

Edited by tendubu

"typing !mzombie on predator wouldve been really hard huh? "

I asked you on Lila, kinda hard to go back a map and check on it.

If I remember correctly, you admitted to inflating at least 3 times between the two maps.  Why would I need to see it if I asked you and you admitted it?  Its not like I took some other random player's word, I asked YOU.  Lol.  Are you for real?

i told you before you banned me that i was afk typing the report, but you seem to have a very selective memory with things when they suit your purpose don't you? you still can't even admit you were wrong lol, are you for real? go watch the demo and maybe you can learn how to be a better admin

funny how you even had the chance to unban me since you saw all this before the 1hr ban expired, yet you chose to let it stay. that shows your motives from the start were about doing what you wanted with whatever false pretense you could muster

Edited by tendubu
  • Haha 1

Last thing I'll add.  Every post here from him is full of lies.  Here's an easy one to see if you watch demo:

"edit: and now he banned me for getting infected while i afk'd to type this report. when i came back i wasn't even playing as zombie, nice admun xd"

Says he wasn't playing as zombie, but he got infected, and then I watched as he attacked us as humans.  Demo is easy proof.