Locked Batata

For-Css.ru

• Server Admin

Hello alt account of occvlt.

To start, you should still be banned. Assuming that you were already banned for exploiting the game in ways that i don't even knew they were possible, i also assumed that you were using some kind of wallhack in this case. I remember when i was "crying" about your katanas and you saying that you weren't using anything and then we (admins) found out that you were in fact using weird shit to knife better (we discovered the legal part, idk if you use other illegal stuff).

On this particular case, i have a theory (only a theory) that you already know where i am at 0:08. All your actions are not natural. Why looking first behind the crystals and not checking the general spots first (boat and washtub)? Why when you go behind the 1st crystal you don't even look to your right side just before? Maybe, and just maybe, you already know where i am from the start and you just went behind the 1st crystal for distraction.The demo also shows normal ct/zm skins, which means you are not new to console commands and always try to get the maximum advantage from every possible command that exists to your benefit (nothing against that though, but just shows that you have a big knowledge about this kind of stuff). 

Concluding, i'm not totally convinced that you were innocent on this case, specially when you were already accused and confirmed of doing bad things in the past. But i can't also prove that you're guilty. So i'll keep my eyes on you from now on, specially your knife abilities. Ban will be removed.

• Thanks 1

27 минут назад, Batata сказал:

To start, you should still be banned. Assuming that you were already banned for exploiting the game in ways that i don't even knew they were possible

https://bans.nide.gg/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=occvlt&advType=name  

>To start, you should still be banned

>we discovered the legal part

???

i also assumed that you were using some kind of wallhack in this case

wallhack on ze? ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe, and just maybe, you already know where i am from the start

True, this is not the first time you hide there

The demo also shows normal ct/zm skins, which means you are not new to console commands and always try to get the maximum advantage from every possible command that exists to your benefit

bc i play on intel hd4400

Edited by For-Css.ru
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

Just wanted to add that after Checkster was gone, he deleted many bans, including your 1 month ban (not permanent, because Ingame doesn't like permanent bans). And you know the reasons why you were banned. I would have just banned you for playing the pretty boy and saying that you weren't using anything at all, while you were indeed using. Remember your famous sentence "hyperknife in ZE? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "?. Guess what, you were doing it (not exactly hyperknife, but even worse). Lying is bad, you know. And yea, if there are aimboters that escape to our detection plugin, i'm also sure that there can be wallhackers that escape to it, even if most of them get banned from console automatically. 

And @RuD, last time you guys protected each other, it turned out that everyone was lying and that resulted in bans. I'm in the side of the truth and fairplay. From my perspective in the game, it really sounds suspicious that a zombie goes straight to me without even checking other places before. If it was a random guy, i wouldn't bother. But this guy that was already banned for using weird stuff ingame? Of course i will suspect of him. So don't try to defend him, he can defend himself. This time i'm aware of what he is capable of. I wouldn't be surprised if he used something to see behind the walls. 

Topic closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Batata locked this topic