Daddy le toxic

Your own ingame name
2: Your own steam-ID
3: Name of the admin(s) involved pasas and lowparty
4: What server did it happen on ze
5: What map laboratory 
6: Time and date fking today
7: Explain the situation 

So we are playing laboratory  the last stage a player called caught got the heal whn we get to the boss part i started spamming the mic waiting for the heal bcs every single player has low hp  caught dosn't heal and hold it clearly a troll we end up all dieing and these 2 trash admin do nothing instead they act as if nothing happend

Well done garbage ass admin good for nothing they sit on spectate and spam lenny face 
Fking tell ur trash admin to do their f*cking job and stop jerking off in chat holy 

• Like 2

items get bugged sometimes on laboratory where even if u spam jump + e it doesn't use , it got bugged on the same round u got cucked by the insta kill spikes :omegalul: 

Daddy pls... and if i did something you would say its abuse xD

So don't try :v

First of all.. It's not right to blame all admins... you are in no situation to insult all admins with your post title. Secondly.. you must ask them before reporting and post their replies as a screenshot. that will make things clear. it would also be like this "Caught forgot to use item or the item didnt work"

I would say.. let leads handle this.. they will watch demo. and clear up the stuff here.

Henry stfu literally stfu and yes every single admin is garbage not one decent admin and yes i asked pasas and lowparty they just kept spamming lenny faces like they always do again stfu henry you are the last person  i want to hear from and its not and insult title its a fact every admin is garbage here

• Haha 1

• Server Admin

Ok so heres the thing:

In laboratory, the items can bug and not use, and during extreme insanity, the spikes in the back instakills, no longer dealing the 25 HP per tick damage it used to deal on the other stages. The first attack was Hard Push, and you got instantly pushed to the back without thinking about dodging it. So you died.

He should've healed as soon as we started the boss fight but the dude didn't he keeps laughing when i told him to heal im not complaining about the insta death from the spikes u bonbos im complaining about how he did play the game right even tho be is a regular and knows when to use heal clearly a troll end of story eban him

First of all there were more admins than pasas and me so why u only blame only us? and its true that items bug sometimes and u cant use them, but not only on laboratory, so who knows if he was just trolling or the ítem was just bugged.

Secondly i joined the sv like 1 min before that and i was not paying so much attention so i was confused on what happened and i didnt do anything cuz i was not sure at all.