Locked Server admin application ZR

Latrix

1. Su nombre y edad. (Recuerda que solo puedes aplicar si eres mayor de 18 años)

Lautaro.18 years

2. Tu nombre de usuario de Discord: (aF! mohamed. #1906 por ejemplo)

latrix#6317

3. STEAM_0 y qué servidor solicita ( ZE -CSS/CSGO o ZR-CSS):

STEAM_1:0:652784889 . ZR

4. ¿Cuánto tiempo estás jugando CSS?

I've been playing for approximately 4 years no steam I started playing steam this year

5.  Necesitarás un mínimo de 72h de tiempo de conexión (3 días)

that's what it will be like

6. Necesita un mínimo de 1+ jugadores y 3+ administradores para ser aprobado + Los administradores principales tendrán la última palabra.

in agreement

7. ¿Por qué crees que deberíamos incorporarte al equipo? ¿Qué conocimiento tienes, qué es importante para ti EN un servidor o en la comunidad?

I would like to join since I am very active on the server I would help the server a lot I follow the rules very well since I am a donated administrator

8.  ¿Qué experiencias tiene sobre ser ADMINISTRADOR y otras cosas que nos pueden beneficiar al tenerlo como administrador?

I have been a donated administrator for 2 months in nide and I have some experience I have always followed the rules if someone moves or shoots the accessories I will give him 3 warnings if he continues to grab it I will give him 1 more warning if he does it again I will kick him

9. Algunos detalles sobre ti, ¿qué estás haciendo ahora mismo, con qué frecuencia crees que jugarás en el servidor?

Right now I am about to finish university and since the holidays are coming I will be very active on the server I will be online for many hours

10. Aquí hay una pequeña pregunta que debes responder, imagina si eres un nuevo administrador en el servidor y hay un jugador que está siendo engañoso con el uso de Aimbot, y necesitas tratar con él, ¿cómo vas a lidiar con eso? Escriba su respuesta con todos los detalles, una respuesta más detallada significa una mejor respuesta, las nuevas aplicaciones de administración deberían considerar esta pregunta.

I will observe it for a long time if in this time the player uses aimbot or plays that harm other players, privately I would tell him that if he does not change his game methods which are harming the server I will be forced to ban for a week and then I would go to the server leader to see the sanctions that the player will have

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Hello Latrix 👋

I will talk frankly about you, I see you playing a lot in the server and I didn't see you violating the server rules (like abuse or spam mic/chat), You just want to learn more about how to use your admin, but I noticed that you are committed to implementing the laws in the server, but you don't know some things, but there is no problem with that, we can inform you and help you, there I hope in you I believe in you,

(+2And I noticed that you love the server a lot and that's very good x) ) 

soo take (1+) from me and good luck bro ^^ 

Regards 🌹

• Super 1

• ire locked this topic