Locked CS:S Event #177 - Nominations

• Event Manager

nide_forum.png.a03e9bc80db61fa36381efbf9
CSS Zombie Escape Event #177
Nomination thread

Welcome to the official NiDE event nominations! For event #177, you will have the chance to suggest the kind of event that you want for Sunday.

But please keep in mind that:

• The event needs to be somehow creative and challenging, globally. If you are going to suggest maps that we play often in the server, please add special kickers to them (ex: low gravity, no items, speed, etc.)
  • You can suggest one map or a bunch of maps. In this last case, try to not exceed a 5 hours duration of the maps we are going to play.
  • When choosing the maps - try to choose maps that have not been played for a long time. Avoid choosing maps that have been played less than 6 months ago.
  • The event nominations will make it to the next phase (the poll) based on the number of Likes they have received.
  • Based on what is stated above, only the top5 of the suggestions with more Likes will be selected for the poll. If there isn't a top5, the event managers will choose the more appropriate nominations for the poll.
  • Also, event managers can modify/remove a nomination if they consider that it doesn't fit the concept of an event.

You can nominate a map(s) until Wednesday, 10/08/2022, 11PM GMT+1.

Maps that are not available for nominating, because they were played on recent events:

• ze_santassination_css2
  • ze_tloz_celestia_a4
  • ze_ancient_wrath_v2_test27
  • ze_alien_vs_predator_v5
  • ze_super_mario_64_v2_b9
  • ze_pkmn_adventure_v8_6s_fix2
  • ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c
  • ze_street_fight_with_autism_v3_1
  • ze_hobbitten_oldschool_v5_2
  • ze_serious_sam_tfe_v1_4s
  • ze_djinn_v1
  • ze_egyptian_trip_v1_1
  • ze_sandstorm_css_v1_5x3
  • ze_astral_s2
  • ze_rev_s2
  • ze_MindTree_v1_6s
  • ze_paradox_final_v8

Maps that are now available for nomination:
  • ze_madness_v2_1
  • ze_sunlight_v2_0
  • ze_mist_v1_3
  • ze_radiance_v1_1

Here is a list of the maps we currently have in the server to inspire your nomination. You can suggest maps that we don't have though, as long as they are playable.

• Like 2

“An epic travel in final fantasy”

ze_ffxii_salikawood_v1_7s
ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v5_2f

it's will be the first time for nide to play salikawood, if this nomination will be adopted.

And both of them are nice teamwin map, which is in accord with the strict rule of event.

There are graceful soundtrack and beautiful items particle. it's well worth trying.

Edited by Sunflower
add a theme and some reason to play
  • Like 5

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Journey Through Whimsical Worlds:

ze_road_to_heaven_v4_3
ze_mystical_journey_v2
ze_harry_potter_v2_1

• Like 2

• Server Admin

Maps NiDe don’t play Part 1

ze_UT2004_Convoy_v2_2_1