Locked koen's ZE admin application

notkoen

• CS:S ZE Server Manager
  1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    - koen, 18
  2. Your Discord Username: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    - notkoen#4977
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    - ZE-CSS
    STEAM_0:1:114921174
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    - About 600 hours
  5. You will need minimum of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    - I think I have it?
  6. Needs a minimum of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    - B)
  7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    - Reason for accepting me into the team is that I have what it takes to help manage and control players on the server so that experience is always the best for all players, both new and experienced. On top of experience in being an admin, I also have extensive knowledge on maps and plugins so that I can also assist with developers on the server. With experience in both the gameplay as well as the game itself, I think I can help the community a whole lot.
  8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?
    - I am currently the Head Admin on Zeddy's CSGO ZE servers, so I have lots of experience when it comes to handling all sorts of players: those that mic spam, those that troll, etc. On top of having lots of experience as a head admin, I also have experience working with server manager on developing and fixing plugins. So I think the biggest benefit I'd bring to the server would be properly managing players despite the situation.
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    - I am currently a sophomore University student, and I am west coast United States. I also have to work on the csgo servers alongside this so admittedly, I will not be the most most active compared to some other admins. However, I am still willing to serve even in the limited time I have on the server.
  10. here is a small question need to answer it, imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, and you need to deal with him how will you deal with that? Write your answer in full details more detailed answer mean better answer, new admin applications should consider this question. 
    - Well for this situation, I'd start off by confirming if a player is using aimbot, and then warn as so. As a trial admin, I assume I do not have ban permissions, so I'd kick the cheater and tell higher-level admins about the situation where they'd manage it. If I had ban perms, I'd ban for a short duration and longer if repeated offense.
  • Like 8
  • Homiekiss 2
  • Super 1

• Event Manager

+1 now you admun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello koen,
We as a community appreciate that you decided to apply and we wish you good luck for that. 

Your application is kept simple, without any random fonts or colors, which shows your seriousness for the application and you also respond like an trial admin on the situation you were given to question 10, which shows that you could handle problems by yourself on your permissions.
You are also a nice guy that can get along with the players and has no problems regarding gameplay or behaviour. You also have leading skills, map knowledge and also experience from CS:GO ze communities as an admin member. I personally like to have a chat to you and I learn maps from your leading and I thank you for that.

Nonetheless, it is clear that you are a good guy and you deserve to be get a chance into the team

+1

• Like 3

• Server Admin

Hi Koen, 

I have seen you on the server as a player and you are overall a good player that is not toxic and just enjoys playing ZE on the server. As a North American player myself it would be nice to have more admins on at those times when we do not currently have that many for those times. I think you would be a great addition to the team, good luck!

+1 

• Sticky locked this topic