Locked admin application

HGs

1.Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

• -My name is HG_s !! and i am 22 years old 

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

• HG_s !!#7803

3.STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

• STEAM_0:1:7690746  ; CSS ZE

4.How long are you playing CSS ?

• for like 5 years now 

5.You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

• i have more then that 

6.Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

• I hope so

7.Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

• i hope  to get accpted and join the team so im a friendly guy i like to make people happy playing in the server  and i have knowledge most maps  and i would like to help players 

8.Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

• i was en admin befor and i know evry commands i need to know 
  • i did open to much servers in cs 1.6 and i do work in the panel so well 
  • i do know evry amxmod 

9.Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

• i will be free the whole day

10.here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in

• If I suspect anyone of using aimbot first i will spectate carefully if he 100% using it   i will banned him for 1week
  • Like 3

• Event Manager

Hi, 

I have noticed you on the sever more since your last application and you seem to be active. However you do not talk much or interact with others in the server from what i can tell which is necessary to do as an admin. For that reason alone it is a -1 from me. 

• Like 1

• Event Manager
1 hour ago, HGs said:

@ Heat  you all time join the server in the middle of the night so at that time  don't talk much because i'm tired and thx for -1 🙂

What might me the middle of the night for you is afternoon me. I also have played with you during the day on weekends when you have been on. I still feel you do not talk or communicate with the players on the server. This is a voting system as we have many admins on during different times so I could be an outlier and missed you at the wrong times where you where not talking. My vote alone does not move the needle as we value the opinions of all admins on Nide. You can still get accepted even with a -1 and wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello HGs,

Unfortunately, I cannot give you a +1 at this time. The few interactions I've had with you didn't make you stand out from the other players.

So for now, I'll be at a neutral until I see more from you. Good luck!

• Like 1

You constantly try to lead on maps you have no knowledge of, one could chalk this up to just trying to be helpful yet you have an arrogance when you do this.

You refuse to admit to being wrong and will continually mislead, on Collab ware on the lava stage you told people to defend 2 times in a row, each time the entire team died because you're not meant to defend yet even after I told you this you insisted you were right.

Today on Skyrim you chastised me for "doorhugging" with an item, the item being Nightingale which is designed for triggering due to the speed boost it has, even after 3 other people also told you that you were wrong about the item you continued to call me out for doorhugging with it, you then went on to tell people to defend while the actual leader told us to fall back.

Finally you didn't even know the number of stages yet tried to answer when someone asked despite 10 others who would've just answered the correct answer regardless.

I don't expect admins to know every map, but there's a difference between ignorance and arrogance.

I don't see any reason to believe you won't be steadfast in your behaviour and refuse to listen to the players if you make a wrong decision on a map as an admin given how you act now.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago,  Malala  said:

You constantly try to lead on maps you have no knowledge of, one could chalk this up to just trying to be helpful yet you have an arrogance when you do this.

You refuse to admit to being wrong and will continually mislead, on Collab ware on the lava stage you told people to defend 2 times in a row, each time the entire team died because you're not meant to defend yet even after I told you this you insisted you were right.

Today on Skyrim you chastised me for "doorhugging" with an item, the item being Nightingale which is designed for triggering due to the speed boost it has, even after 3 other people also told you that you were wrong about the item you continued to call me out for doorhugging with it, you then went on to tell people to defend while the actual leader told us to fall back.

Finally you didn't even know the number of stages yet tried to answer when someone asked despite 10 others who would've just answered the correct answer regardless.

I don't expect admins to know every map, but there's a difference between ignorance and arrogance.

I don't see any reason to believe you won't be steadfast in your behaviour and refuse to listen to the players if you make a wrong decision on a map as an admin given how you act now.

first thing i dont miss lead and i lead ther 3 stage if i dont know the map i dont lead it and ther is 4 admins in ther evryone knows the map and no one said that i am missleading so only you malala you playing mountain maps 

sacend  dont be mad when i said to you hug dor because evry map you did hug something 

in like 5m when i said you hud the dor he fast join the forum to make all this i know malala you hate me and i dont talk to you much because i dont like someone hated  me 

Just now, HGs said:

first thing i dont miss lead

You told people to defend when they were meant to fallback, it wasn't due to malice but rather ignorance but you still misslead.

1 minute ago, HGs said:

if i dont know the map i dont lead it

Evidently not true, you had no idea what Nightingale was meant to do on Skyrim.

1 minute ago, HGs said:

and no one said that i am missleading

Realitysucks, Kek and Irieu all said you were wrong/misleading.

4 minutes ago, HGs said:

sacend  dont be mad when i said to you hug dor because evry map you did hug something 

I had Nightingale, I was triggering as I am meant to do with said item.

4 minutes ago, HGs said:

in like 5m when i said you hud the dor he fast join the forum to make all this i know malala you hate me and i dont talk to you much because i dont like someone hated  me 

I made this after the map was over because it's clear you're too arrogant to be an admin and you're incapable of admitting you're wrong/letting others teach you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

You told people to defend when they were meant to fallback, it wasn't due to malice but rather ignorance but you still misslead.

Evidently not true, you had no idea what Nightingale was meant to do on Skyrim.

Realitysucks, Kek and Irieu all said you were wrong/misleading.

I had Nightingale, I was triggering as I am meant to do with said item.

I made this after the map was over because it's clear you're too arrogant to be an admin and you're incapable of admitting you're wrong/letting others teach you.

why didnt you answ about the 4 admins in ther no one said i miss lead ?

6 minutes ago, HGs said:

why didnt you answ about the 4 admins in ther no one said i miss lead ?

Why would I consider what admins who weren't paying attention were doing?

Are the only people who's opinion that matter to you admins?

• Event Manager

Hello HG. After having big conversations on your application, we have decided to deny it due to not having enough interaction with community and having split in votes.
That dosent mean that doors are closed for future, and you can always apply later if you think you have changed enough
Application Denied.

• Like 1

• Sticky locked this topic