Locked Shy Limonada.'s Application

1. Your Name and Age :        Shy Limonada. and My age is 19

3. How long are you playing CSS ? :         I play for 1 year and 3 months

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? :         Previously, I was an administrator at Nide and I am Latino and the server has many Latino players that could help with these players. 

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? :             As I said it was admin in the old nide and it was good admin and I also know several maps

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? :           I am from Venezuela and the crisis in my country is serious and  I am studying Mechatronics Engineering. And i am active. 

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question.          : First I warn the player if he ignores I proceed to ban him and report to the other admins. 

I am looking forward to your response ❤️

Edited by Killik
  • Like 2

+1 i think he needs to be admin again he is active, he knows commands, maps and the best of all thats he is not toxic. I met him 10 months ago more or less and he is and incredible person.

Good luck limo!

Edited by deuzxツ
  • Thanks 1

• Server Admin

+1, if he answers no 7 , I have know you from old nide you have very good personality and behavior as well but you need to be active from now 

• Like 1