Locked Ash's application

Ash

1. Your Name and Age: Name is Ash and I am 19 years old

2. Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:160472348

3. How long are you playing CSS ?: I have played the game for like 5-6 months,first as a non steam player and then bought the CS collection,and started playing as a steam user.(Started in december of 2018 and went offline on March of 2019,and I came back around the end of september.

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?: If there is 1 reason I can think of,then its that you always need more helping hands.You never have enough,even if it seems so.I am not looking to satisfy only  my own personal gain,I wish to gain experience,knowledge,help where I can of course,this isnt only about me after all.The most important things to me on a server or in a community is that there is a certain harmony between players,they must enjoy their stay after all.In the case of rule breakers,well I prefer trying to be reasonable with them.Other then that ,as staff its important to do whatever it takes,for the good sake of the server and its players.About knowledge,well I experienced enough to know that an administrator`s job is never easy nor simple.And what sacrifices are made,from time to time.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?: I have been an administrator for 4 years (i still am) on a MTA (Multi Theft Auto ) zombie server,of course I will not list the name nor any details of it here.I have been taught to keep it professional,I am a problem solver so I might not rest till I find a solution to  a problem,multitasking is nothing new to me,I try to do multiple things at the same time,in a short time span.Other then that I know the importance of doing the right thing.As such  I may  ask for advice or help in the case of a situation I dont know how to handle,plus I make sure I have evidence .And well I believe its important that I report whatever happens ,to higher ranked staff,as to not cause confusion or chaos.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? : I am a 19 years old Male who just finished high school this year,I passed my final exams not long ago.I dont know what I want to do in life yet,so I havent checked up with any colleges yet.I have been trying to learn network engineering but it didnt work out yet.The only thing I could think of for now is to gain as much experience as possible,from whatever interests me,maybe make some friends along the way.About the server,well I have taken a short break,havent played for a week,cause well IRL comes first sometimes.I mostly stick with my plan,trying to put in 7 hours each day (with very very short breaks),into the game.Of course I could do 9 but it doesnt always work out

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .

If a player is acting suspicious,or is suspicious to me the important thing is that I spectate him,watch him for a while.If my suspicions are proven right then I warn him,talk to him,try to convince him to stop .If he doesnt comply with my warnings,or my request to stop.I will make sure I have evidence of this whole case,and then give him the punishment he deserves.As I mentioned before in my application,I would report this to higher ranked staff,to avoid confusion or chaos.

Edited by Killik
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

You have good Qualities and i would love to test them (AS you said below)

>About knowledge,well I experienced enough to know that an administrator`s job is never easy nor simple.And what sacrifices are made,from time to time.

>I wish to gain experience,knowledge,help where I can of course,this isnt only about me after all.

>,I try to do multiple things at the same time,in a short time span.Other then that I know the importance of doing the right thing.

Detailed and very promising application with high confidence and self respect.

So  it's a +10 from me 

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Well written admin application overall and I liked how you answered that question with proper answer I am with  +1 but if you were more active in the server your actually low 20 hrs total connection also I saw i you active in discord recently so that is also good point but for now with that activity I will be more toward neutral at the moment 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Good application.

U took the time to write it and it’s prove u I’ll take time before doing some commands if u are accepted in our team.

+1

• Killik locked this topic