Locked "ADMIN APLICATION"

RizK

1.YOUR NAME AND AGE: 

-My name is RizK and I am 17 years old

2.STEAM ID:

-STEAM_0:0:100398151

3.How long are you playing CSS:

-5 years old

4.Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

- I am honestly an active player, I play every day for days and nights sometimes, for days there are no problems because there are always admins available, what happens is that at night there are many hackers that enter the server and at night the server is sometimes full or sometimes not but most are full and I see that people complain and there are no admins available so I am looking for the opportunity to be admin and play every day to be active so that the server is clean of hackers so that it can grow because the most beautiful thing is to see a server grow where you have played and history becomes over time and be pleasant for new players who enter the server and do not get a bad impression of the players and also have a community non-toxic

5.Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

-Ok, I was an administrator of a community of cs 1.6, I don't know if the administrator commands are the same as those of cs 1.6 but with tutorials you learn, because it benefits you that I am an administrator I have been playing by counting cs 1.6 and its servers 10 years, because the truth at that time the servers were full of hackers and we did a mass banning long ago, well the benefits is that I know all the commands.

6.Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

-I go to the server frequently, right now I am making the form to see if I win the opportunity xd, as I said in the first question I am active game every day I enter to play 1 hour or 2 hours or sometimes I stay in the early morning to play 2 hours or maximum 4 hours.

7.here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 

-Ok, given the question it is obvious that if we ask you, you will say that you are not using anything, but if we observe each other for approximately 5 or 6 minutes, we will verify if you use something or some kind of trap if it is not that the case would not lead, if it were the case of the question then a permanent ban would be taken, unfortunately the administrators cannot ban with IP, because if it were so he would never enter with a new account, but being steam he would fall the vacuum in 2 or 3 days what more likely but being ID_LAN would have to ban the admins and that would be our duty as administrators we have a responsibility with the server.

Thanks for reading here Greetings to the community  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1