Creepy_

1. ➥ Your own ingame name; Creepy
  2. ➥ Your own Steam-ID; already have it
  3. ➥ Name of the admin(s) involved; No clue who ban me
  4. ➥ Steam-ID of the admin(s) involved; no clue
  5. ➥ What server did it happen; ZE 
  6. ➥ What map did it happen; Luccidream
  7. ➥ Time and date; 14:50 
  8. ➥ Explain the situation; I was spamming and then I got ban for 1 day instead of mute, first time I got kicked because of steamid spending so ok I rejoined but after next map changed I decided to spam for a bit and then I got ban 1 day
  9. ➥ Proof; Idk what proof I give for this I just connect to server xd
Edited by ๑Creepy_
  • Haha 1

• Event Manager

Hello,

Your unban appeal is half completed, would be good for you to show more interest when writing something like this.

About your ban, i wasn't the one that banned you but, from what i could gather you have been banned for avoiding bans/mutes which is something against the rules:

➼ Using STEAMID_PENDING on purpose to avoid bans, e-bans, console commands restrictions, etc, will result in a ban without warnings. The length of the ban will be between 1 day and permanent.

Best regards.

• Developer

You get mute from AbNer (See Communications Block List | NiDE)
You come on the server with SteamID pending to avoid it and you was spamming.
I kicked you with reason : Not valid steamID
You come back with legit SteamID. And you retry to have steamID pending again with spam louder.
So I banned you for 1 Day.

With an amount of 300+ mutes you are one of the worst player we have to handle for spam.
No unban will be made. It's time to grow up and stop be a Kid 24/24 7/7.
From now i will keep increase your next punishement. 

Regards.

• Like 1

But I dont even know how is this happening in the first place this whole steamid pending, in fact.

It's been happening since 2021 or something or even earlier and it's still not fixed, sure I have alot of mutes but half of them are like joke ones or because I had sh*t microphone before, some of them are for spam which is understandable, I dont even know how to avoid this mute, I use this one account only and I connect legit, sometimes once I connect I need to Reconnect in order to fix bug with my custom hud, I honestly dont know how to avoid this mute, if you dont believe me I can show my computer when on server and show the files in css or some sh*t, during this steamid pending to prove to you that I'm not using any sort of malware or anything, I'm sincere now, you can think of me that I'm avoiding it or anything, but I'm not, if needed I can record my game on nide discord also if needed

PS: I didnt even know abner muted me, because he gave me 1 hour before, so my mute ended long time ago, idk why mute by abner would still exist, unless he just dislike me personally which he does actually and decided to give 1 month for whatever reason, and yes there are admins like that everywhere and nide is not exception

Edited by ๑Creepy_

1 hour ago, ๑Creepy_ said:

But I dont even know how is this happening in the first place this whole steamid pending, in fact.

It's been happening since 2021 or something or even earlier and it's still not fixed, sure I have alot of mutes but half of them are like joke ones or because I had sh*t microphone before, some of them are for spam which is understandable, I dont even know how to avoid this mute, I use this one account only and I connect legit, sometimes once I connect I need to Reconnect in order to fix bug with my custom hud, I honestly dont know how to avoid this mute, if you dont believe me I can show my computer when on server and show the files in css or some sh*t, during this steamid pending to prove to you that I'm not using any sort of malware or anything, I'm sincere now, you can think of me that I'm avoiding it or anything, but I'm not, if needed I can record my game on nide discord also if needed

PS: I didnt even know abner muted me, because he gave me 1 hour before, so my mute ended long time ago, idk why mute by abner would still exist, unless he just dislike me personally which he does actually and decided to give 1 month for whatever reason, and yes there are admins like that everywhere and nide is not exception

Creepy, I don't dislike you and not anybody. I didn't give you a one month mute tbh, I tried to mute you on mako for 5 minutes and the other day on Santa but couldn't because of your "steam Id pending" 

And I have never muted anybody more than 10 minutes maybe 15 once when the guy kept screaming over the leader. My mutes are mostly 1 minute or 5 

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Creepy, its funny because it is the first time you admit in a post that you had shit mic these past years. I will take this as a maturity sign from you.

You have been spamming so much lately that the mute you got from admins where smooth. Abner is right he muted you only 15.
But like Rushaway said it : you spammed, you avoid the mute with steam id pending, thats why I extent it for 1 month. Will make you think a bit about it and try to spam less. It is just a mute, and if you can behave better this will be good !
Mute been removed

JUST USE SESSION MUTES AND THIS WOULD ALL BE FIXED

{
  // authid name, created, ends, length, reason, aid, adminIp, sid
  FormatEx(sQueryVal, sizeof(sQueryVal),
  "'%s', '%s', UNIX_TIMESTAMP(), UNIX_TIMESTAMP() + %d, %d, '%s', %s, '%s', %d",
  sAuthidEscaped, banName, SESSION_MUTE_FALLBACK, -1, banReason, sQueryAdm, adminIp, serverID);

}